• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP, Wednesday December 14, 2016

Hmm, so their enchantments are linked now, and that promises hijinks?  I've been debating whether they have reached the level of actual hijinks yet, given that Rhoda's amazing mad skilz seem to have kept them out of most impending complications so far.  Perhaps they'll come across yet another potential complication and that will bring the cascade down, or perhaps they'll just run into someone who can recognize that there's magic afoot, either Luke or Mr. Verres, and have to figure out how to get out of it without being identified....

6 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Hmm, so their enchantments are linked now, and that promises hijinks?  I've been debating whether they have reached the level of actual hijinks yet, given that Rhoda's amazing mad skilz seem to have kept them out of most impending complications so far.  Perhaps they'll come across yet another potential complication and that will bring the cascade down, or perhaps they'll just run into someone who can recognize that there's magic afoot, either Luke or Mr. Verres, and have to figure out how to get out of it without being identified....

One thing I think is notable is that I don't think Rhoda's voice has changed. She might be so confident that she'll say "Hi, Diane!" as she walks by. (I don't think Diane and Lucy would figure out she's Rhoda -- but Rhoda might panic once she realizes her voice is the same.)

9 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Actually it's completely possible Pandora will be only one aware of how much hijinks happened. It DOES seem like there is cascade in making, but it is possible it will go off without other people noticing it (or at least realizing how big hijinks it were, technically Akiko already noticed).

I think if Mr. Verres would be involved, they would react differently on Cheerleadra in mall. Luke, on the other hand ... there might be potential here ...

I wish Pandora finished that sentence. What happened to the other enchantments?!?!?

Also I looks like Pandora didn't expected to end up looking like that, was she in the jacket as well and somehow affected by Rhoda's transformation, or was this another case of her thinking aloud about a form like she did with the college coed?

I get the feeling that, because of the link caused by the shared enchantment, their other enchantments are going to start to bleed together, which will certainly be interesting.

33 minutes ago, Drasvin said:

I get the feeling that, because of the link caused by the shared enchantment, their other enchantments are going to start to bleed together, which will certainly be interesting.

Uh oh, so Rhoda could start developing cat ears and tail too?  That could certainly lead to hijinks!

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Forget the enchantments. It's their personalities bleeding together. I suddenly realised that Rhoda being that confident -- that is completely Catalina.

So any minute Rhoda is going to start shouting about "jackasses"?

12 minutes ago, A.E. Pessimal said:

So any minute Rhoda is going to start shouting about "jackasses"?

Another mid-jinks moment, so maybe.

Remind me again not to recognize catgirl Pandora as Susan's Curiosity.

4 hours ago, Stature said:

Another mid-jinks moment, so maybe.

Remind me again not to recognize catgirl Pandora as Susan's Curiosity.

That thought had passed through my mind as well.

1 hour ago, Don Edwards said:

My thought was that enchantments got so intertwined, Catalina's is affecting Pandora!

Also had passed through my mind.

42 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Dangit, now I can't unsee that, more fuel for the Susan must be related to Pandora fire...

This does add to the whole mystery that is Susan and Diane.

41 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So is miniature Cat-Girl Pandora in Bunny costume symbolic of the identity confusion associated with transformative magic?

Or is this pure fan-service?

Don't think it is fan service as such.

15 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Will we see Adrian breaking the fourth wall to warn us it's not nice to think those thoughts about his mom?

I'd hazard he'd do that more as a safety advisory, rather than a simple "uncool, bro, uncool...." (Scooter, BL2)

9 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Definitely time for more popcorn...

This is likely the most fun Pandora has had since summer.

As for "this sort of thing coming up more often", it's probably rare to have an entire second person completely within one's clothing while transforming (in utero instances of a fetus transforming together with the mother notwithstanding), since it requires that one of the two people be quite small.

If the other enchantments are now linked/shared because of this, then two things may happen:

1: Catgirl enchantment leaking onto Rhoda.

2: Sizechange enchantment leaking in either direction, causing either Rhoda to shrink below regular size, or Catalina to grow too large to hide in the jacket.

22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=551

So it's getting even more complicated?

And Pandora is getting even more sexy?

More complicated? Yes, it certainly looks like that, and then there's the increased risk chance for accidents highjinks...

I think this is the sexiest, cutest and cuddliest Pandora form yet. I can't decide if I want to have miniature catgirl Pandora curled up on my lap, scratching her behind the ears and under the cheek, or if I would have more carnal interest in her. But then I remember the comics for Wednesday, Nov 11 and Nov 13, 2009, and suddenly I'm scaroused... 

17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So is miniature Cat-Girl Pandora in Bunny costume symbolic of the identity confusion associated with transformative magic?

Or is this pure fan-service?

16 hours ago, Stormtalon42 said:
16 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Will we see Adrian breaking the fourth wall to warn us it's not nice to think those thoughts about his mom?

I'd hazard he'd do that more as a safety advisory, rather than a simple "uncool, bro, uncool...." (Scooter, BL2)

I don't think Adrian is supposed to have fourth wall piercing powers. Pandora on the other hand ...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she recognize we are looking and deliberately took a fan-service form.

And then possibly switch to monster form just to play with us.

12 hours ago, ijuin said:

If the other enchantments are now linked/shared because of this, then two things may happen:

1: Catgirl enchantment leaking onto Rhoda.

2: Sizechange enchantment leaking in either direction, causing either Rhoda to shrink below regular size, or Catalina to grow too large to hide in the jacket.

Any relative size change will result in Catalina being unable to hide in the jacket. But somehow I more expect the catgirl enchantment leaking ... because the size would be too obvious to both Catalina and Rhoda.

1 hour ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

But then I remember the comics for Wednesday, Nov 11 and Nov 13, 2009, and suddenly I'm scaroused... 

Remember: empower and guide. She is quite limited in what she can do to you ... at least directly ...

2 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

More complicated? Yes, it certainly looks like that, and then there's the increased risk chance for accidents highjinks...

I think this is the sexiest, cutest and cuddliest Pandora form yet. I can't decide if I want to have miniature catgirl Pandora curled up on my lap, scratching her behind the ears and under the cheek, or if I would have more carnal interest in her. But then I remember the comics for Wednesday, Nov 11 and Nov 13, 2009, and suddenly I'm scaroused... 

I never said my waifu didn't have a scary side.