• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday December 21, 2016

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=554

Last panel looks like they've returned to their original size, now the question is, is there more?

Of course there has to be more. Did anyone see them? Are the other enchantments going to do something funny? Will Rhoda discover she has yet another spell to help get them out of the mall?

I hope Rhoda is appalled not only of the size change but also of the new look of Catalina. Golly, that look still is not reminiscent with the old look.

Now I am in the mood for cookie dough. The change seems to be improper, as long as it is not done yet.

4 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Is it just me, or does it look like Catalina is getting the bushy tail of alarm looking off to the side, away from the wall/planter, rather than towards Rhoda?

Actually, she might've been startled by her own tail.

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

Last panel looks like they've returned to their original size, now the question is, is there more?

You think? I still think Rhoda is smaller than normally. But their RELATIVE size seem to return to normal - Catalina looks as much bigger than Rhoda as normally, but I think both are smaller than normally.

Of course there has to be more. Did anyone see them? Are the other enchantments going to do something funny?

Still waiting for Rhoda getting cat ears and tail ...

Will Rhoda discover she has yet another spell to help get them out of the mall?

Or would they try - GASP - WITHOUT spells now? Well, without any other spells.

After all, they are still transformed. Noone would recognize them.

On 12/19/2016 at 7:51 AM, hkmaly said:
On 12/19/2016 at 6:49 AM, Don Edwards said:

At first it seems that Catalina is too small in the second frame of today's comic - the same size relative to Rhoda as she was here, in spite of having grown larger. But in the meantime, Rhoda grew by about a foot and a half or so, and hadn't finished shrinking yet. So it may work.

Disagree. Rhoda grew BEFORE that image and, again, I think Rhoda already lost her foot and half in last two comics.

So, either artistic error or their size oscillate or something.

Confirmed by today's comics commentary:

Dan said:

I actually made something of a mistake in the previous comic, as Catalina's transformed proportions weren't quite where they should have been. I'm not redrawing the entire comic to fix that, but I am going to acknowledge it and own up to my mistake!

Possibly their cumulative height or mass is now divided equally between them, so combined they are either about six and a half feet tall, or combined they are like 160 pounds . . .