• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Political Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

On 12/10/2022 at 4:40 AM, mlooney said:

NAFO (North Atlantic Fellows Organization) uses the term "Vatnik" to referrer to Russians. 

Specifically, Russians who've bought into their government's propaganda (I read the linked Wiki article). We need an analogous term for Trump supporters.

Magats?

Edited by Darth Fluffy
Add a suggested term

On 12/18/2022 at 11:21 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

"Consult the Book of Armaments."

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chulapas.“

2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Several, actually.

Also a lot of lesser government officials. And media sources.

You're not wrong, but there is one very recent individual that stands out as an example, largely being unaware of reality and definitely substituting his own, perhaps not wholly successfully, still TBD. I don't think he'll get off Scott free. We'll see.