• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Political Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

They have captured a bunch of BMPs.  Plus there are even more destroyed but might still have functional autocannons.   30mm autocannons would make a great infantry support gun.  And, of course, there is putting them on the back of Toyota pickup making a "technical".

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you pay for premium service, can you get your hocs ad free?

It would really be cool if they paused the invasion for the ads.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It would really be cool if they paused the invasion for the ads.

That would be one time I wouldn't block ads.

33 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Google also does not publish the articles, and there are other search engines that will return similar results. So what does this even accomplish?

22 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Russia had to pull back from Kyiv because of mutant Ukrainian troops.  All right then.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-says-losing-because-ukraine-104546288.html

Well, yeah, of course. Chernobyl is right there.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Well, yeah, of course. Chernobyl is right there.

Ah, that explains why they sent troops into the red forest.  Trying to get their own mutants!

11 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If the Russians have Iscandar missiles, the Ukranians need the Wave Motion Gun

What?  <google> Oh. Never mind.

This is one of the main bridges into Kherson. Cutting it off puts a fairly large number of Russian troops with out supply and a way out of the attack that the Ukrainians are planing.

Stating the obvious, but some folks still do not get it. I believe the ones feeding this crap to their base, the politicians and pundits, get that it's not true, but that does not fall in their domain of 'it matters', they've already sold their souls.

What puzzles me is how demonizing anyone that suggests an election may be lacking in integrity, while publicly opposing any effort to insure election integrity, is supposed to persuade people to have faith in election integrity.

46 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

What puzzles me is how demonizing anyone that suggests an election may be lacking in integrity, while publicly opposing any effort to insure election integrity, is supposed to persuade people to have faith in election integrity.

I agree with you about the effect, because more and more, elections in the US do lack in integrity, and I have less and less confidence in the results. I mean, at a base level Donald Trump was right, there was a major attempt to steal the election. Being the perpetrator, he should know, right?

My state is constantly getting slapped on the wrist for gerrymandering, then 'fixing' it by re-gerrymandering. So sad.