• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Pinup Sequence MV5 Justin to FV5

Most transformation sequences are "normal" to "enhanced".  This one is "enhanced" to "normal" to "enhanced".  I don't think we have seen a rapid fire transformation sequence with multiple distinct target forms and transitional forms since Grace's early days with Tedd.

38 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Most transformation sequences are "normal" to "enhanced".  This one is "enhanced" to "normal" to "enhanced".  I don't think we have seen a rapid fire transformation sequence with multiple distinct target forms and transitional forms since Grace's early days with Tedd.

There was Elliot-Cheerleadra-Heidi, it was normal to enhanced to another form of enhanced but it was rapid fire. There was also Elliot's rapid morphing prior to his interview with Tensaided though we didn't see much of the actual process of it.

Also, I think those shorts are hanging on for dear life on f!Justin

20 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Yup, and it feels little rushed.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

Also, I think those shorts are hanging on for dear life on f!Justin

Best part of the sequence :)

Although ... maybe the best part is the smile on that last frame.

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Although ... maybe the best part is the smile on that last frame.

I think the whole sequence is almost like Justin is saying "I make both genders look good".

Looks like, despite being cis and knowing he doesn't feel right in a female body, Justin has enough experience by now, and trusts the technology to be temporary enough by now, that he's comfortable with short-term just-playing-around transformations to female.  I suspect most people would enjoy occasionally trying out transformations like that, temporarily, just for fun.  :-)

Just now, CritterKeeper said:

Looks like, despite being cis and knowing he doesn't feel right in a female body, Justin has enough experience by now, and trusts the technology to be temporary enough by now, that he's comfortable with short-term just-playing-around transformations to female.  I suspect most people would enjoy occasionally trying out transformations like that, temporarily, just for fun.  :-)

I'd like to think that after his talk with Susan about it, he's no longer thinks of it as a possible workaround for getting guys to like him and just have fun with it. That doesn't really fit Dan's description of it but then again, the whole thing doesn't really fit anyway. Then again we haven't seen Justin jumping at the chance to be zapped (by Tedd or Ellen) or use a watch to transform in canon since Grace's birthday so I dunno.

For some reason, even though male Justin is a red head, I always assumed the female Justin was a blond.  I'm glad I was wrong.  Based on what we can see and what we saw at the end of the card game from hell, panel 2, not 3 is "stock" Justin. Because abs.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

For some reason, even though male Justin is a red head, I always assumed the female Justin was a blond.  I'm glad I was wrong.

Probably because he was Blonde for Grace's birthday, but that would have been because it was a custom form and not based on the default form, whereas the FV and MV forms are just physical enhancements of the default form.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Based on what we can see and what we saw at the end of the card game from hell, panel 2, not 3 is "stock" Justin. Because abs.

I dunno, it's hard to tell because he's turned in panel three but it could still be "stock" Justin. MV5 really bulked him up so panel 2 would need to still be on the beefy side.

On 23/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, Scotty said:

Probably because he was Blonde for Grace's birthday, but that would have been because it was a custom form and not based on the default form, whereas the FV and MV forms are just physical enhancements of the default form.

...As far as I know, he's a redhead before and after the TF, since the greyscale shade for the hair remains the same.

As for the sequence, I swear that FV5!Justin has pointy ears‽ Anyone else?

9 hours ago, Trix Marano said:

...As far as I know, he's a redhead before and after the TF, since the greyscale shade for the hair remains the same.

That is possible.

9 hours ago, Trix Marano said:

Must be shading. Looks that way on small image, but the ears are definitely rounded in bigger version.

Pretty neat idea, but I feel the sizes are incorrectly transmuted.

20 hours ago, Trix Marano said:

I do not even know what does pointy ears look like in Gooniverse, seeing that Susan's should be Vulcan pointy.

11 hours ago, Stature said:
On 12/27/2016 at 3:43 PM, Trix Marano said:

I do not even know what does pointy ears look like in Gooniverse, seeing that Susan's should be Vulcan pointy.

I suppose you are joking, as Adrian Raven has pointy ears when not transformed. Also, immortals.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The reason the ears don't look as pointy in the larger pictures is because the holographic cloaking device can hide large features more effectively than small features.

But two of the sigils are destroyed and one is damaged!

I want a Grrl Power / EGS cross over.

15 hours ago, mlooney said:
17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The reason the ears don't look as pointy in the larger pictures is because the holographic cloaking device can hide large features more effectively than small features.

But two of the sigils are destroyed and one is damaged!

I want a Grrl Power / EGS cross over.

Crossover, why not. But I definitely hope we avoid experiments on topic of "they always were in same universe, honest". They certainly weren't. But EGS have multiverse and not only that, it already featured in crossover wars (although nothing was shown in canon).