• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Friday December 23, 2016

11 minutes ago, Scotty said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=555

OK, this is getting ridiculous.

Though I guess it wouldn't be hijinks if it wasn't.

And finally confirmation of what's happening:

All enchantments are split between them: the "proportionally small" one, the "taller" one and the change.

And given the "taller" was just +75%, while the "smaller" was 1:7 ...

Also, finally catgirl Rhoda. I was waiting for it :)

With two cats looking more and more like each other, my first thought was a link to the "We Are Siamese" song in Lady and the Tramp.

Then I took another look at the video and remembered that Disney racism extends far beyond Song of the South.

I still feel that the current situation does not check out with the last strip. That, or perception is artistically skewed.

1 hour ago, WR...S said:

They do say couples start to look alike...

Humans and their pets, too.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

With two cats looking more and more like each other, my first thought was a link to the "We Are Siamese" song in Lady and the Tramp.

Then I took another look at the video and remembered that Disney racism extends far beyond Song of the South.

They may stay like that for maybe quite a while. Plus, the "Siamese" is at fault for the racism.

4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Fortunately for Catalina and Rhoda, they look different enough from their regular selves that nobody is likely to recognize them.

This is true.  Still I see Massive Hijinks next week.

1 hour ago, detrius said:

Where are these two anyway?

Did Catalina burst from Rhoda's chest like a xenomorph in front of a dozen shoppers?

I think that was the case.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

I think that was the case.

With their luck, there probably wasn't anyone around. The only person that's possibly so far seen anything noteworthy has been Akiko, and it'll probably stay that way.

19 minutes ago, Scotty said:

With their luck, there probably wasn't anyone around. The only person that's possibly so far seen anything noteworthy has been Akiko, and it'll probably stay that way.

And Mr d10, a child and her mother, Mr. Kitsune, Diane and Lucy. 

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Diane hasn't met Catalina by the time of the Christmas breakHowever, Rhoda doesn't look like Rhoda now and there's no indication that Tensaided, Mr. Kitsune, Akiko, or Lucy have ever met Catalina. So maybe any or all of these could have caught the latest hijinks without disrupting established canon.

24 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Tensaided, the child and mother, only saw a very confident and strange woman striding past, there's no indication that they were in view when Rhoda and Catalina started changing again. Also it seems like they avoided Diane and Lucy completely as we haven't seen any reaction from them.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Tensaided, the child and mother, only saw a very confident and strange woman striding past, there's no indication that they were in view when Rhoda and Catalina started changing again. Also it seems like they avoided Diane and Lucy completely as we haven't seen any reaction from them.

It's the only mall in town during Halloween week.  I suspect that The Dan just isn't drawing the others.  Remember how many were in the mall during the "So a date in the mall", which took place during the slowest retail week of the year.

This is one of the times where conservation of detail might be in use.