• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
lonjil

Pinup Dan's Choice Dec 24 2016 - Touch Practice

https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-choice-touch-7570038

https://egspinups.tumblr.com/post/154880621725/my-choice-touch-practice-susan-has-always-had

Susan has always had issues with physical contact, but she wanted to work on becoming more comfortable with it.

Knowing this, Sarah had a proposition for Susan. She would allow Susan to practice touching her in any way she wants while Sarah remain passive, giving Susan complete control and freedom over the situation. Sarah would, of course, have the option to end the practice session any time she wanted to.

It began slowly, with Susan simply, and hesitantly, touching Sarah's arm. As time went on, however, Susan moved on to reaching under Sarah's shirt to feel her belly, and before she knew it, she was removing clothing to better feel the skin undeneath.

At no point did Sarah object. With each bit of escalation, she only smiled more, delighted with what was happening, and what was to follow as Susan became even more adventurous...

Dan Shive said:

———————-

…Did I just write fan fiction? Gosh diddly darn it!

Do paracanonical fantasies by the author count as fanfiction?

12 minutes ago, HarJIT said:
Dan Shive said:

———————-

…Did I just write fan fiction? Gosh diddly darn it!

I'm not sure, has any author done fanfiction of their own material before?

3 hours ago, HarJIT said:

Well, in most situations, the author could be considered the biggest fan of the material. So...I don't see a problem with the author writing fanfiction...

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm not sure, has any author done fanfiction of their own material before?

Yes, though sorry, I can't remember who.

... I'm gonna go with "probably not canon" unless there's proof otherwise.

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Do movies count?  I think Star Trek V is a story that never actually happened.

Just like there were only two movies made in the Alien franchise, and only one Highlander (I mean, seriously, there can be only one!)

22 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Edited out by Starfleet Temporal Branch. (ref: the Tribbles episode of Deep Space Nine.)

This could go into canon as a fantasy or naughty dream of either Susan or Sarah--or maybe Elliot, Ellen, and of course Tedd. Especially Tedd. Did I mention Tedd?

On 12/24/2016 at 5:34 PM, Scotty said:
On 12/24/2016 at 5:01 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Then I guess Highlander II also fits?

I think that major problem with those two is that the author still thinks it's canon. Just the fan disagree.

On 12/24/2016 at 6:35 PM, Drasvin said:

Well, in most situations, the author could be considered the biggest fan of the material. So...I don't see a problem with the author writing fanfiction...

Considering fanfiction doesn't have being non-canon in definition, if you remove the "someone else than creator", wouldn't the original work itself become fanfiction?

On 12/24/2016 at 6:40 PM, Scotty said:

Hmm it just occurred to me that this pinup may be related to this comic. However, I think Dan really missed a golden opportunity to follow up on this page instead and it would have been canonical, in Catalina's dreams that is. ;)

On 12/25/2016 at 3:37 PM, Tom Sewell said:

This could go into canon as a fantasy or naughty dream of either Susan or Sarah--or maybe Elliot, Ellen, and of course Tedd. Especially Tedd. Did I mention Tedd?

I don't think Sarah have fantasies like that. On the other hand, it can be genuine naughty dream of her (no lucid stuff or her spell involved) happening after another Susan's experiment with touching. Or, yes, this can be what Elliot, Ellen or Tedd will imagine if Sarah would mention Susan is testing touching on her. And considering Sarah knows Tedd well, she will likely immediately follow with "not like that!".

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Okay, I am more and more convinced that Sarah is a switch.  You don't get much more basic submissive fantasy than "You can do anything you want to me, as long as I don't say the safeword...."

Why switch?  Where have we seen her top?  She didn't want to do so to Elliot, and in fact sorta wants him to be the top, in mild sort of way. She maybe a sub and not quite understand what that is.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:
7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Okay, I am more and more convinced that Sarah is a switch.  You don't get much more basic submissive fantasy than "You can do anything you want to me, as long as I don't say the safeword...."

Why switch?  Where have we seen her top?  She didn't want to do so to Elliot, and in fact sorta wants him to be the top, in mild sort of way. She maybe a sub and not quite understand what that is.

I see this as more Sarah having gone to a full 3 on the Kinsey scale and having lots of fun with it.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

I see this as more Sarah having gone to a full 3 on the Kinsey scale and having lots of fun with it.

The fact that she's doing this with Susan, sure, but what they're doing is definitely kinky.  Of course, some people see kinky play and sex in different ways, so they might play with anyone but only have sex with one gender.  Kind of like how Ellen decided she's bisexual but homoromantic.  I haven't heard any independent term applied....perhaps heterokinky/bikinky/homokinky?

As for switch vs sub, while interactions outside of play may not have any relation to interactions during play, you're right that Sarah does seem to dislike being in charge of the relationship in general, but I think it was more having to always be in charge that was getting to her.  Elliot seems like he might be a decent service Top, if he isn't too wigged out by the whole idea, but I don't know if he'd have any real desire to be a sub or a Dom, either.  I could definitely see Grace getting into sensation play, and once Tedd got over the inevitable hang-ups about it, I think he'd be a good Dom/Top within play sessions.  I don't see any of them wanting to go 24/7 or otherwise doing power exchange outside of play sessions, though.

17 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Remember those are not Sarah's terms. It was just to make Susan comfortable enough to do anything.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Remember those are not Sarah's terms. It was just to make Susan comfortable enough to do anything.

That is the setting  the limits of the scene. Often done in a power exchange context, or for that matter almost any BDSM scene.  This some times called the contract, and even a signed document for some people.  Also related to hard limits, which are things that should never happen to the sub.

She would allow Susan to practice touching her in any way she wants while Sarah remain passive, giving Susan complete control and freedom over the situation. Sarah would, of course, have the option to end the practice session any time she wanted to.

Says The Dan about this scene.

18 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Says @CritterKeeper. These are syntactically identical.

But there is a difference between being submissive and enjoying the feeling of being touched.

Would seeing a chiropractor or masseuse be considered a form of S&M? I mean there is physical contact, pain is usually involved, and you're supposed to feel good from it while you just lay there and let them work. It's certainly more than what Sarah and Susan are doing.

Sure Sarah's given Susan free reign to touch her as much as she wants, but I think Sarah's more curious to see how far Susan will go and that's what excites her.

There was this little game one of my friends played when she was being flirty, she'd put her hand on someone's knee, then slowly inch it up their thigh while asking "are you nervous?" at any point the person being touched could push her away if they became uncomfortable. This is basically the reverse of that game in that person doing the touching is also the person that could become uncomfortable and stop.

54 minutes ago, Scotty said:

But there is a difference between being submissive and enjoying the feeling of being touched.

The submission part comes with offering to let Susan be in complete control, letting her touch any way she wants, with Sarah staying passive and not contributing to the action.

Would seeing a chiropractor or masseuse be considered a form of S&M? I mean there is physical contact, pain is usually involved, and you're supposed to feel good from it while you just lay there and let them work. It's certainly more than what Sarah and Susan are doing.

Again, generally, the purpose of a visit to a chiropractor or masseur has a purpose other than play, the subject of a massage or chiropracty is participating in the process, and there are strict limits in place to keep things on a professional level.  Not to say that either couldn't be turned into a BDSM scene....if someone was blushing as hard as Sarah's blushing there, while getting their spine adjusted, then I'd wonder about where their head was at.

Sure Sarah's given Susan free reign to touch her as much as she wants, but I think Sarah's more curious to see how far Susan will go and that's what excites her.

Seeing what the Top has in store, where and how far they'll take you, is a big part of the appeal.  You're arguing for my perspective here, not against.  ;-)

There was this little game one of my friends played when she was being flirty, she'd put her hand on someone's knee, then slowly inch it up their thigh while asking "are you nervous?" at any point the person being touched could push her away if they became uncomfortable. This is basically the reverse of that game in that person doing the touching is also the person that could become uncomfortable and stop.

Your friend is being a Domme there, whether she knows it or not, but nonconsensually.  It's generally considered bad form to do stuff like that without the permission of the person being touched, and if she tried it with the wrong person she could find herself in trouble for sexual harrassment and/or assault.  Picture how a woman might feel if a man did that to her; yes, there are men who don't like being touched, especially in an aggressive way, even if it's a pretty woman doing it.

Kinky doesn't have to be whips and chains.  It can be a scarf or just a few words (”Keep your hands there"), a feather or an ice cube.  A lot more people engage in bondage, sensation play, and power exchange than most people realize.  It's considered normal by the mental health community now -- "kinky" is no longer a diagnosis, just a description.

19 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Kinky doesn't have to be whips and chains.  It can be a scarf or just a few words (”Keep your hands there"), a feather or an ice cube.  A lot more people engage in bondage, sensation play, and power exchange than most people realize.  It's considered normal by the mental health community now -- "kinky" is no longer a diagnosis, just a description.

Apparently, most people engage in bondage, sensation plan and power exchange without realizing they are doing it. :)

21 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

It's generally considered bad form to do stuff like that without the permission of the person being touched, and if she tried it with the wrong person she could find herself in trouble for sexual harrassment and/or assault.  Picture how a woman might feel if a man did that to her; yes, there are men who don't like being touched, especially in an aggressive way, even if it's a pretty woman doing it.

Depending on context, some permission might be implied. There are different rules for office and for club/party. I would never be that bold, but I assume it's because I'm shy and bad at reading context and body language, and not because the others are sexual predators.

On 12/24/2016 at 9:53 PM, HarJIT said:

I know Dan addressed it in a recent tweet, but I am too lazy to find it.

6 minutes ago, HarJIT said:

sebbot835 asked: If it's fanfiction but written by you, is it Danfiction?

Which will trigger other Dans. 

Boys and girls, this is what we call as second base. Considering the situation, this is a double and not two singles.

Now I want this to be a full non-canon, gosh diddly darn it!!!