• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

Christmas2016Filler.png

Well, folks, at the time that I'm typing this, it's in the wee small hours of the morning on Christmas Eve! By sundown it'll be Chanukkah, by tomorrow it'll be Christmas, and the day after that is Kwanzaa! There's so many wonderful holidays this weekend, and - especially in times like these where there's a lot of outspoken hatred and prejudice - it's important that we take the time to celebrate and appreciate both what makes us different AND what we share in common. We all have different, beautiful ways of celebrating the same values of love and goodwill towards others, and we should do our best to show that throughout the year. So whether you celebrate none, one, or many of the holidays occurring this December, know that I wish you a happy and safe holiday season.

I know I've had Muppets on the brain a bit lately (You've seen my Daily Drawings, right?), but I honestly thought that this quote was a good one to use; despite being from a Christmas song, it reaches out to people of all faiths. Jim Henson was a man who appreciated diversity and sought to give people an idea of what a peaceful world could be like through educational shows like Sesame Street or the social commentary of Fraggle Rock, so it seems more than appropriate to use his words for this filler.

Wishing you all Happy Holidays! Canonical comics return in January! :-)