• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday December 26, 2016

Thinking fast, Catalina leaps up and announces, "Yes folks, your Moperville Community Players will be presenting Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'CATS' as this year's Waaaaay Off Broadway Black-Friday Blockbuster!"

Catalina and Rhoda should then retreat acrobatically from the Mall while singing the story of 'Mungojerrie And Rumpleteazer'.

If you love math problems, try and figure out how far off the floor the viewpoint is in the middle panel. Is this the view of a miniaturized Pandora? A mouse's eyes might be that far from the floor--but the mouse would already be running away. After all, these are cat-munchkins.

OK...I'm really confused. One paragraph has Dan saying their sizes have averaged out so that Catalina is now 6'0" and Rhoda is 5'6" which is 6 inches taller than normal. Then the next paragraph says they're 3'5.1" and 3'1.7" respectively. Which is it and why throw both sets of heights out there (aside from wanting to confuse me)?

I so totally called this.  Well ok, kinda called it.  I said they would end up twin cat girls and that Dan would use a lot of math to explain their size.  So I got the "twin" part wrong. :)

So the girls will be running out of the mall, tails trailing behind them.  But where will they go?  They can't go home, they don't look at all like themselves.  

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

OK...I'm really confused. One paragraph has Dan saying their sizes have averaged out so that Catalina is now 6'0" and Rhoda is 5'6" which is 6 inches taller than normal. Then the next paragraph says they're 3'5.1" and 3'1.7" respectively. Which is it and why throw both sets of heights out there (aside from wanting to confuse me)?

The shorter heights are their actual size. The taller heights are their relative proportions. Basically, when Rhoda made herself taller earlier, she didn't simply enlarge herself to just over six feet--she gave herself the proportions of a girl who is naturally six feet tall as opposed to a scaled-up five foot tall girl. However, this effect has been split in half as well as the shrinking, which means that Rhoda has the proportions of a 5'6" tall girl shrunk to 3'2" tall, while Catalina has the proportions of a six foot tall girl shrunk to 3'5".

2 minutes ago, ijuin said:

The shorter heights are their actual size. The taller heights are their relative proportions. Basically, when Rhoda made herself taller earlier, she didn't simply enlarge herself to just over six feet--she gave herself the proportions of a girl who is naturally six feet tall as opposed to a scaled-up five foot tall girl. However, this effect has been split in half as well as the shrinking, which means that Rhoda has the proportions of a 5'6" tall girl shrunk to 3'2" tall, while Catalina has the proportions of a six foot tall girl shrunk to 3'5".

So, in other words, Tedd would really love to see that spell in action so that he could make watches that don't just "squish and stretch".

21 hours ago, WR...S said:

RUN!"

*sktsktskt*

"...well, that was weird."

"Yeah, why'd they run away like that?"

How else than on all four should catgirls run?

Seriously. I think next frame will be those two running on all four and/or jumping OVER something. Into even bigger crowd.

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

I called it.  The mall is full of people.

Not exactly "full" ... yet. Are those the otaku? Hmmm ... the skirt doesn't seem to match ...

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

So, in other words, Tedd would really love to see that spell in action so that he could make watches that don't just "squish and stretch".

He would definitely love to see it. It remains uncertain if it would be enough to help him make better watches, but without seeing it first, how could he know?