• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Don Edwards

NP Monday Jan 2 2017

11 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

A shockwave of catness?

Given their current record of "solving" the problem, I think they may actually have chance causing it.

Note: They will likely be unable to fix this when hidden, because they will want to keep the disguise, but the enchantment are linked ... funny how what would worked on start wouldn't work now ...

The government already officially lists spontaneous hair colour change as a medical condition.  Perhaps felineification is also a symptom of a rare disease...

If more mall inhabitants are turned into cat girls, it could only be an ep-purr-demic.

So, Catalina is going to try to get rid of the enchantments, while being unaware of the fact that the only way to get rid of them is to stop caring about hiding, making it very likely that they're going to add EVEN MORE enchantments on top of this by accident.

brb getting the popcorn

8 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The government already officially lists spontaneous hair colour change as a medical condition.  Perhaps felineification is also a symptom of a rare disease...

If more mall inhabitants are turned into cat girls, it could only be an ep-purr-demic.

Meow-ch. They'd be furryous.

Considering the mall cops have a "Code Spooky" a shockwave of cattiness might not even make the Channel Four news. Remember, Carol has had some trouble getting her weird stories on the air, and the local paper is rated a bit lower than the Weekly World News. In other words, it could happen and not break canon. Hey, you didn't think all the weirdness in Moperville involved our main cast, did you?

BTW, I live in the Silicon valley and we have a more-or-less all-news Channel Four, KRON. It used to be owned by the San Francisco Chronicle, a paper you may have heard of (definitely if you read Mallard Fillmore or Zippy the Pinhead.)

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Meow-ch. They'd be furryous.

48 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

*stomps over to /me*

*grabs list*

*adds the Prof and the Pharaoh to it, makes some notes, concludes with "with extreme prejudice"*

*returns list to /me*

Thank you, I've been running a bit slow today.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe not yet, but shouldn't be problem to add it to list.

59 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

*returns list to /me*

... not THAT list.

23 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Considering the mall cops have a "Code Spooky" a shockwave of cattiness might not even make the Channel Four news. Remember, Carol has had some trouble getting her weird stories on the air, and the local paper is rated a bit lower than the Weekly World News. In other words, it could happen and not break canon. Hey, you didn't think all the weirdness in Moperville involved our main cast, did you?

We know that FOR SURE - at least unless you count Noah and Luke into main cast.

So they went on retreating. Might as well;

Cat should see her new look.

37 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... not THAT list.

The top 10 lynx list?

15 minutes ago, Stature said:

So they went on retreating. Might as well;

Cat should see her new look.

The top 10 lynx list?

I think I have established the Jeremy and Max can't be lynx with out more genetic modification to give them tails.

/me just tapped me on the shoulder and informs me that yes, you are on The List.  Again.

3 hours ago, Stormtalon42 said:

Someone will probably say to them, "You're not real cat girls; you're im-paw-stors!"  Then Catalina would reply, "No, that's not paw-sible!"

An unlikely tail if I've ever purred one.

19 hours ago, hkmaly said:
21 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe not yet, but shouldn't be problem to add it to list.

18 hours ago, Stature said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... not THAT list.

The top 10 lynx list?

List of rare disease symptoms obviously.

18 hours ago, mlooney said:

think I have established the Jeremy and Max can't be lynx with out more genetic modification to give them tails.

More genetic modification or another parent.

Looking back at the previous storyline... Pandora looked back at this in a sort of shock commenting on it, not with immediately visible amusement.

I think they just might cause that "ep-purr-demic" of catness

23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Spontaneous hair and eye color changes.  I'm still waitng for someone to change eye color.  Given how badly Sarah would like to have her magic make her taller or, ah, more well-padded, I was kinda expecting her to get the eye color change, just out of the sheer perversity of the universe.

23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Hey, there's no claws for that sort of talk!

1 hour ago, Aura Guardian said:

Looking back at the previous storyline... Pandora looked back at this in a sort of shock commenting on it, not with immediately visible amusement.

I think they just might cause that "ep-purr-demic" of catness

Unless that frame wasn't from the END of story but sometimes around this, just like the start wasn't exactly from the previous frame. On the other hand, the frame shared between Marker and Escape on beginning WAS clearly identifiable (here and here), so it seems weird if the end one wouldn't ... so maybe we DO get another shock from Pandora.

I just noticed that Dan has given Rhoda ear furnishings (the little tufts of fur inside a cat's ear), nice touch.

The lack of that has been bugging me for at least the past dozen strips - without it, the ears look much less like cat ears and more like they're made from cardboard.