• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Friday January 6, 2017

Is she thinking about cats and baseball? :)

And, yes, she's gonna be jealous of Rhoda AND Catalina. And that's nothing about how would she be jealous of Tedd and Elliot if she ever find out about them :)

18 minutes ago, Stature said:

Her name being "Kitty" still makes me miffed.

It's strictly to tick off Pandora, who will discover she can give Kitty a transformation spell, but will decline to do so.

Just now, CritterKeeper said:
20 minutes ago, Stature said:

It's strictly to tick off Pandora, who will discover she can give Kitty a transformation spell, but will decline to do so.

I'm not sure why. She did marked Catalina and it was clearly success.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:
2 hours ago, Stature said:

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
2 hours ago, Stature said:

It's possible Pandora didn't encounter Kitty while doing her surveys, and she'll probably consider marking her as well if she does while following Rhoda and Catalina. I dunno what Kitty's last name would be, but for it to be a cat reference as well would be strange, so I don't see her having as strong a name based affinity as Catalina, but she certain has enough yearning for it to possibly make up for Pandora not being able to mark Ashley.

Also, I think we'll be seeing Cat Girl Kitty suggestions in future pinup polls.

37 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Her outburst reminds me of Sarah loudly complaining she and Elliot were still virgins.

I think that Sarah was basically starting the talk normally and get louder and louder until she realized she's shouting.

Kitty is shouting whole time and stopped just when she realized she might've said something she didn't wanted to. Although IMHO she stopped too soon - I mean, so soon that her denial was more suspicious than what she said before.

But, yes ... it can totally remind you that :)

Definitely closer than when Catalina declared she's gay. That was completely different.

6 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

It's possible Pandora didn't encounter Kitty while doing her surveys, and she'll probably consider marking her as well if she does while following Rhoda and Catalina. I dunno what Kitty's last name would be, but for it to be a cat reference as well would be strange, so I don't see her having as strong a name based affinity as Catalina, but she certain has enough yearning for it to possibly make up for Pandora not being able to mark Ashley.

Of course the reason she didn't marked her yet would be she didn't met her yet. What I wanted to say that she is very likely to mark her now, when she finds her while following Catalina and Rhoda. I'm sure her yearning is strong enough to be marked even if Kitty would not actually be her name (but only nick or something). And she's likely to openly walk as catgirl everywhere, unlike Catalina who's first though after noticing the tail was to hide.

(On the other hand, she's already having cat tail. Probably noone would notice when she will be actual catgirl instead of just cosplaying one. Still, best option Pandora had, and not as creepy as RIch and Larry.)

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

(On the other hand, she's already having cat tail. Probably noone would notice when she will be actual catgirl instead of just cosplaying one. Still, best option Pandora had, and not as creepy as RIch and Larry.)

I think, with the way Kitty declared her uncertainty for whether she'd want a friend that's a cat girl, or to be a catgirl, and all the variables involved, there's a good chance the spell she would get would allow her to transform herself and others into various types of cat girls. She'd likely have the spell that emits the "shockwave of catness". :)

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:
23 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

On the other hand, she's already having cat tail. Probably noone would notice when she will be actual catgirl instead of just cosplaying one. Still, best option Pandora had, and not as creepy as RIch and Larry.)

I think, with the way Kitty declared her uncertainty for whether she'd want a friend that's a cat girl, or to be a catgirl, and all the variables involved, there's a good chance the spell she would get would allow her to transform herself and others into various types of cat girls. She'd likely have the spell that emits the "shockwave of catness". :)

I think shockwave is not beginner-rate spell, even in Moperville. Catalina's fear of unleashing it was unfounded. Rhoda, on the other hand, might have enough power ...

She might get spell she can cast on herself OR single other target, though. With pointing and some concentration, something like Rhoda's resize. She won't get shockwave until awakening.

And she's likely to try it on her friends first, not strangers. Probably.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

I think shockwave is not beginner-rate spell, even in Moperville. Catalina's fear of unleashing it was unfounded. Rhoda, on the other hand, might get enough power ...

She might get spell she can cast on herself OR single other target, though. With pointing and some concentration, something like Rhoda's resize.

Whatever spell she gets, if she does get one, she's very likely to use it a lot, and then it'll be a matter of whether she's a D rank talent or S rank. ;)

30 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Whatever spell she gets, if she does get one, she's very likely to use it a lot, and then it'll be a matter of whether she's a D rank talent or S rank. ;)

There are other letters, you know.

28 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

You know, Tedd really likes catgirls too, and we know he has a sibling...

Tedd likes transformation in general, he only likes catgirls as example and because they are sexy.

And I don't think liking catgirls is genetical.

And finally, she was originally not supposed to appear.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

There are other letters, you know.

Tedd likes transformation in general, he only likes catgirls as example and because they are sexy.

And I don't think liking catgirls is genetical.

And finally, she was originally not supposed to appear.

I think that, like Grace was thinking in Squirrel Prophet, I should make a JOKING sign. Actually my first thought was "If The Shive hadn't said Kitty was a new character, I'd think this might be Tedd in one of his many alternate female forms."

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

And is that figure in the last panel Pandora in disguise, or just your average hentai otaku eavesdropper?

Pretty sure that was the person complaining about the messy manga section a few pages ago.

I wonder if this Kitty is related to Kitty Pride of the X-Men, or perhaps to Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke...

8 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I wonder if this Kitty is related to Kitty Pride of the X-Men, or perhaps to Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke...

Considering neither have ability to travel dimensions, unlikely for them to be blood related. But she may be their alternate in EGS dimension.

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I think that, like Grace was thinking in Squirrel Prophet, I should make a JOKING sign.

You think I could've been stopped so easily?

27 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Kitty Pride of the X-Men

Back when Kitty Pride was 1st introduced in the X-Men, my then girlfriend didn't like that name.  "Kitty Pride isn't a superhero name, it's a brand name for cat litter!"  Michelle had strong opinions at times on the most trivial of things.

Kitty will not get a catgirl transformation spell. Pandora doesn't seem to go in much for repetition, and that would be rather like Catalina's. If she gets a mark-spell, it will be one that allows her to run very fast.

Satisfying her earnest desire to catch up with those two catgirls that she's about to see running past.

18 hours ago, mlooney said:
19 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Kitty Pride of the X-Men

Back when Kitty Pride was 1st introduced in the X-Men, my then girlfriend didn't like that name.  "Kitty Pride isn't a superhero name, it's a brand name for cat litter!"  Michelle had strong opinions at times on the most trivial of things.

Well of course Kitty Pride isn't superhero name. That's why she chosen Shadowcat as her superhero name.

1 hour ago, Don Edwards said:

Kitty will not get a catgirl transformation spell. Pandora doesn't seem to go in much for repetition, and that would be rather like Catalina's. If she gets a mark-spell, it will be one that allows her to run very fast.

Satisfying her earnest desire to catch up with those two catgirls that she's about to see running past.

While funny, I think long-term desires trumps short-term and even if Pandora DID gave her different spell, she would end up with cat spell soon.

Also, Pandora WANTS transformations. She will likely complain about the repetitions and universe taunting her, just like she did with Catalina ... and then she will likely mark her anyway, just like Catalina. ESPECIALLY because of how well it went with Catalina. And because of potential of additional hijinx with Catalina thinking whatever Kitty do is her fault.

5 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Kitty will not get a catgirl transformation spell. Pandora doesn't seem to go in much for repetition, and that would be rather like Catalina's.

Kitty likes Catgirls.  This does not necessarily mean that Kitty wants to be a catgirl.  Maybe she will get a spell allowing her to temporarily transform others into catgirls.  Maybe just something to give her targets fuzzy ears, fangs, and a tail that will fall off as soon as it stops being funny.

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe just something to give her targets fuzzy ears, fangs, and a tail that will fall off as soon as it stops being funny.

I find the image of cat tails or ears falling off and ending up lying around, discarded and forgotten, to be a very sad one.  Only thing sadder would be someone who wished the enchantment hadn't ended picking up their now-inert tail and pinning it to their clothing, where it would just hang limply....

Sorry.  Bad phrasing.  "Wear off" would probably convey the idea better.

I should know better.  Ever since moving to Florida, I tried (and failed) to catch a LOT of geckos that disturbed my mother.  And I wound up with too many lost tails on the porch.  That scene might be amusing to a cruel elementary school student, but not to anyone with empathy.  And still mom kept asking me to do something about the geckos.