• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Friday January 6, 2017

14 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Sure, if you can add an extra four kilometers per second from that leap. How about a Falcon IX/Dragon, slightly refurbished?

Hey you know what refurbs are like.  This V2 is in Like New condition,  Never been used.

25 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I scoff at your puny V2s.

Tonight, I drink a V8!

Was that a Ford 427 or a Chevy 350? and how'd it taste?

31 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tonight, I drink a V8!

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Was that a Ford 427 or a Chevy 350? and how'd it taste?

It was a Campbell 340 ml.  Very tomatoey with spicy overtones.  Perhaps a little too much salt.

6 hours ago, ijuin said:

Sure, if you can add an extra four kilometers per second from that leap. How about a Falcon IX/Dragon, slightly refurbished?

I'm not getting that sort of velocity with my current leg cramps.  I would volunteer in a heartbeat to be in the first Dragon with people flight.

6 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Hey you know what refurbs are like.  This V2 is in Like New condition,  Never been used.

Right.  I know more about WWII German military gear than your average bear.  Even new it's failure rate was extremely high and it construction means were not meant for long term storage.  Afraid I will have to pass.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I scoff at your puny V2s.

Tonight, I drink a V8!

Funny you don't look like Clarkson...

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Meh

Just of what it's worth, James May, the man that called it the "bloody awful" has a history of eating damn near any thing. On a show with Gordon Ramsey, James was able to eat things that Ramsey could not (Fermented Icelandic Shark, IIRC)

1967 Ford Mustang 289 V-8. First car I remember my parents owning. I think they said they had a Ford Falcon before that. Don't know anything more about it, other than the two cars shared a common ancestry.

29 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

1967 Ford Mustang 289 V-8. First car I remember my parents owning. I think they said they had a Ford Falcon before that. Don't know anything more about it, other than the two cars shared a common ancestry.

That would make you Hammond then.  He has a real fetish about Mustangs

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

Right.  I know more about WWII German military gear than your average bear.  Even new it's failure rate was extremely high and it construction means were not meant for long term storage.  Afraid I will have to pass.

Man.  I can't even get rid of the thing on ebay...