• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Wednesday January 11, 2017

Panel three brings to mind the long and esteemed history of weeping and wailing to extremes in Anime.  It could easily have been rendered as a Chibi.  But I think it is much more powerful in the realistic-ish style.

53 minutes ago, Stature said:

Although, one more catgirl and we have a nursery rhyme.

I thought about the Three Little Kittens as well.  But I don't think our catgirls would be the type to eat pie while wearing mittens.  They certainly wouldn't be surprised that the mittens were soiled afterwards.

36 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I'm gonna take a guess that Kitty is about 5'6"

Which puts Kitty at a couple of inches above the average height for adult women in the United States according to the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, GA. I wonder if they have a contingency plan for an epidemic of nekomimi (猫耳)?

So, would Kitty make a more understanding girlfriend for Good Tom? Good Tom got his magic mark that detects puppies in danger not that long ago in the same mall, after all, so he's probably still there. But, alas, he has another girlfriend in January, the same girl who talked to Matt Cohen after Susan crushed his hopes. Ah, what might have been...

Kitty is right except for one little detail, namely that the catgirls in question are scared of EVERYONE at the mall, including her. They're likely to accept help only from someone they already know.

Also, Mini Catgirl Rhoda is very cute in Panel One.

16 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:
17 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm gonna take a guess that Kitty is about 5'6"

Which puts Kitty at a couple of inches above the average height for adult women in the United States according to the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, GA. I wonder if they have a contingency plan for an epidemic of nekomimi (猫耳)?

And exactly two inches above the standard EGS female height.

13 hours ago, ijuin said:

Kitty is right except for one little detail, namely that the catgirls in question are scared of EVERYONE at the mall, including her. They're likely to accept help only from someone they already know.

Considering their reaction to Diane, no, they won't accept help from anyone. Well, actually maybe from Grace. While Rhoda likely doesn't know Grace is only quarter human, she may consider her sort of person safe to tell this when in problems (although she obviously didn't told her when troubles passed).

Also, they are not lost as much as trying to get lost. I mean to hide.

Anyway, her idea of helping will probably be scary. At least she didn't repeated the "pet" part ... (she was talking about PET cat girls earlier).

17 hours ago, ijuin said:

They're likely to accept help only from someone they already know.

The only ones they've found that they...well, Rhoda knows, was Diane and Lucy and she made it clear she didn't want them to find out. They don't know anyone that they'd be comfortable with knowing their secret.

15 minutes ago, partner555 said:

Kitty probably understands that now is not the time for that.

An unconscious response? I mean, I don't choose when or where to blush. Nonetheless, I concede the point. :P

On 1/13/2017 at 0:27 AM, banneret said:

I expected a faint blush. Where is the faint blush?

She does not seem to be "embarrassed", but she shows determination instead.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This is the closest thing I could find.

*pictures Pharaoh at the Louvre, right next to a replica of Guernica*