• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

EGS Pin Up Fan Art 13 January, 2017

32 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Am I the only one who wants to see the actual characters we know and love, and not some distorted figure that doesn't look like them anymore?

Yeah, FV5 and or MV5 is about as far as I want to see them changed.

If people actually like such distorted figures, that's fine, I just don't want to be promised a picture with a certain character, and then end up with a picture of a completely different figure. :P

The exaggerated features artwork may be just a phase and the artist will move along to another style or subject.

Perhaps.

But recall that the Upper Paleolithic Venus Figures were widely distributed across Eurasia over a period of about 30,000 years.  (40,000 to 11,000 years ago.)  So that fad tends to stick around.

Oh yeah, the "welcome to Tumblr/DA" side is back. Yet, how lakehylia drew Susan and Amanda has a better recognition than in the actual guest comics here. Because, of course, the look will change for almost each and every artist, unless otherwise.

Plus I might have seen worse in the expansion side, even from his own works alone. But he sure has the default drawing motif of expansion nonetheless.