• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday January 18, 2017

Well, like Mr. Loaf once famously sang "2 out of 3 Not Bad"

I think I have issues with Cat's logic this time.  One the other hand, hijinks!

Wait. Idea for maximal hijinx: Rhoda will cast something on her JUST when Pandora will be marking her, which somehow connect both Kitty AND Pandora to that disguise enchantment ...

PS: Apparently, they are not as fast as cheetah, because if they would Kitty wouldn't be able to keep pace. Of course, they DID the mistake of looking back: as Rincewind said: don't look back. Nothing you see should be able to make you faster anyway.

Do we push the idea that Rhoda has yet another spell that she didn't know about? Although the thought of Pandora marking Kitty and Kitty immediately casting the spell and making Rhoda and Catalina think Rhoda did it seems amusing enough to be likely.

Rhoda's easiest two choices are:

Make Kitty bigger: Tiny catgrils can find corners and places Kitty can't follow and Kitty will have trouble fitting through doors.

Make Kitty smaller.  Without the ears and tail that make catgirls really fast she should not be able to keep up.

Harder/weirder choices might be:

Shorten Kitty's legs.  Short strides should slow Kitty down same way making her generally smaller should.

Enlarge Kitty's bust.  Try and run at top speed without sufficient support.

Enlarge Kitty's clothes but not Kitty.  Try and run at top speed when your shoes are the equivalent of untied and your skirt is sliding down

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

Make Kitty smaller.  Without the ears and tail that make catgirls really fast she should not be able to keep up.

Or make her so much smaller even the ears and tail wouldn't help her.

Enlarge Kitty's clothes but not Kitty.  Try and run at top speed when your shoes are the equivalent of untied and your skirt is sliding down

Also, she's likely to fall just from being surprised by the change.

Although changing something else could make more sense. Like, enlarging something and block her path with it. But that would be too clever I guess ...

Being a card carrying pervert, I approve of this service and/or product.

Any change would result in Kitty knowing her speed is being impeded. Therefore, Rhoda should change her without even looking.

Plus, the strip might be compressed since the text is readable but wee faded.

7 minutes ago, mlooney said:

*looks at you with contempt* But knowing there will be hi-jinks, alright.

44 minutes ago, mlooney said:
2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

I'd rather vote for the second option, her bust is good enough as is.

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Any change would result in Kitty knowing her speed is being impeded. Therefore, Rhoda should change her without even looking.

Hard to aim hand without looking. Also, trying to not look might be even more suspicious if they were keeping to look before. And finally, so what?

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Plus, the strip might be compressed since the text is readable but wee faded.

PNG is loseless compression. More likely, the color filter did it (meaning, Dan draw the shop in background normally and then faded the colors with some filter).

Dear Big Fashion,

Regarding your advertisement in the January 18, 2017 EGS NP comic.

Please stop.

Outerwear without the ability to carry something other that itself and the person wearing it is a waste of fabric.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Hard to aim hand without looking. Also, trying to not look might be even more suspicious if they were keeping to look before. And finally, so what?

Mechanics of running supports my idea. Focused forehand changes Kitty.

We are not yet going all "one of us, one of us" or, even, draw some attention, which they are still trying to avoid. Running around the mall itself can be a cause.

15 hours ago, mlooney said:

That card is in my wallet too.  That's why I proposed those options.  :)

I expect that whatever Rhoda does won't entirely succeed.  Dan took the time and trouble to create and name Kitty.  She will not be deterred so easily.

15 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'd rather vote for the second option, her bust is good enough as is.

Quite agreed, but the more the merrier...

I'd like to take this moment to apologize to the women and their sympathizers on the forum for this subthread.  In my defense EGS is, at times, that sort of comic...

36 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

To each their own, of course, personally though D's are probably the limit for my tastes. I'm fine with smaller too so if someone like Sarah was to ask my opinion on if they should get augmentations, I'd say that they're fine as is, if it's a confidence thing, they shouldn't need to have big boobs to feel confident. On the flip side, I'd be more supportive of getting reductions because there are many health related reasons for doing so.

Just now, Scotty said:

To each their own, of course, personally though D's are probably the limit for my tastes. I'm fine with smaller too so if someone like Sarah was to ask my opinion on if they should get augmentations, I'd say that they're fine as is, if it's a confidence thing, they shouldn't need to have big boobs to feel confident. On the flip side, I'd be more supportive of getting reductions because there are many health related reasons for doing so.

This happened with a friend of mine.  I was supportive, but a little sad inside.  I have a higher limit than you.  :)  I like the fantasy of large boobs but it ceases to be fun if it makes discomfort or pain for a real-world woman.

I generally agree with your approach toward getting augmentation surgery as a way of gaining confidence.  I found myself wanting to discuss the details and the result becoming a pop-psych article.  :)  I think the only short thing I could add is confidence sounds about the worst reason to undertake body-changing surgery. 

Casual reasons for augmentation (I wanna) and really serious reasons (I just don't feel like "me") are much simpler to work with.

10 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Casual reasons for augmentation (I wanna) and really serious reasons (I just don't feel like "me") are much simpler to work with.

Yeah there is certainly those things to consider. I'd definitely want to go deeper into the "I just don't feel like 'me'" reasoning so that I could try to understand where they're coming from, but I've known a couple people that have said "I wanna" to getting a tattoo and regretting it later. Augmentations are by far more involved and expensive and could have more complications. A person shouldn't consider it because "it might be nice".

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Yeah there is certainly those things to consider. I'd definitely want to go deeper into the "I just don't feel like 'me'" reasoning so that I could try to understand where they're coming from, but I've known a couple people that have said "I wanna" to getting a tattoo and regretting it later. Augmentations are by far more involved and expensive and could have more complications. A person shouldn't consider it because "it might be nice".

Generally agreed.  Body modifications should never be considered apart from the consequences.  Someone contemplating augmentation can at least attempt some "try before you buy" measures like practice carrying the added weight around.  they're not going to pump memory foam in there...

With tattoos, at least, there's lasers.

14 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

With tattoos, at least, there's lasers.

There is, but again it's an expensive process and getting a tattoo in the first place has risks of getting infected and such.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

There is, but again it's an expensive process and getting a tattoo in the first place has risks of getting infected and such.

Among the reasons why I myself remain un-illustrated.

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

To each their own, of course, personally though D's are probably the limit for my tastes.

That, roughly speaking is about where I'm at.

17 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Pockets are important for other reasons as well...

fv01585.gif
fv01586.gif

Therefore, by wearing clothes without pockets, women are dehumanizing themselves.

And forcing them into such clothes ...

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

This happened with a friend of mine.  I was supportive, but a little sad inside.  I have a higher limit than you.  :)  I like the fantasy of large boobs but it ceases to be fun if it makes discomfort or pain for a real-world woman.

So, you don't care about pain of other worlds women?

Personally, I like universes where even big boobs don't cause pain. Like EGS. I'm sure FV5 include spine reinforcement.

Augmentations are by far more involved and expensive and could have more complications. A person shouldn't consider it because "it might be nice".

But being able to hit target in pitch black dark on medium distance is worth it. Wait. I suspect this is not the sort of augmentations you speak about ...

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Among the reasons why I myself remain un-illustrated.

I'm waiting for technology with better frame rate. Seriously, one frame per like how long it takes for lasered off tattoo to heal, year?

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Personally, I like universes where even big boobs don't cause pain. Like EGS. I'm sure FV5 include spine reinforcement.

When Elliot was first transformed into Ellen, he complained about his back hurting.

16 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

When Elliot was first transformed into Ellen, he complained about his back hurting.

That was ONCE. Considering that neither Ellen again, anyone who she transformed not Nanase (who's not FV5 but got "magic boobs") ever complained ... unless you think Ellen got spine reinforcement when awakened. Hmmm ... that's actually also possible. But I like the idea of Tedd thinking about something like this.

Finally, it was strip where Elliot said it was difficult to convince his parents to let him sleep over at Tedd's house on a school night. Elliot's parents. Seriously? Maybe the whole strip is noncanon.