• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday January 18, 2017

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Finally, it was strip where Elliot said it was difficult to convince his parents to let him sleep over at Tedd's house on a school night. Elliot's parents. Seriously? Maybe the whole strip is noncanon.

Yeah, it's out of character at the very least.  I'm voting for it to be stricken from the canonical list of strips.

Finally, it was strip where Elliot said it was difficult to convince his parents to let him sleep over at Tedd's house on a school night. Elliot's parents. Seriously? Maybe the whole strip is noncanon.

Well, it was a school night and they didn't want Elliot staying up too late . . .

On boob sizes, I think that Nanase's and Ellen's base forms more or less hit the sweet spot.

On women's clothes without pockets, I always figured that the point was that the clothes would thus cling tightly to the wearer's curves, and the visual appeal of the unbroken curves thus showcased was the purpose.

As for Miss Kitty, I think that any attempt by Rhoda to enchant her will result in her being brought into the spell-tangle, and she will end up as a mini-catgirl as well. She may be briefly stunned and take a few panels to examine her new self (feel her own ears and tail, etc.), but it will in the end only serve to increase her desire to be "friends" with Rhoda and Catalina.

1 minute ago, ijuin said:

On boob sizes, I think that Nanase's and Ellen's base forms more or less hit the sweet spot.

Yes, They are about right.

On women's clothes without pockets, I always figured that the point was that the clothes would thus cling tightly to the wearer's curves, and the visual appeal of the unbroken curves thus showcased was the purpose.

Just because there was a reason doesn't make the reason good, or even not evil.  Back when I played SCA I spent a lot of time in garb with out pockets and it sucks.

As for Miss Kitty, I think that any attempt by Rhoda to enchant her will result in her being brought into the spell-tangle, and she will end up as a mini-catgirl as well. She may be briefly stunned and take a few panels to examine her new self (feel her own ears and tail, etc.), but it will in the end only serve to increase her desire to be "friends" with Rhoda and Catalina.

That would have the highest level of hijinks.  I approve.

19 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

That card is in my wallet too.  That's why I proposed those options.  :)
I'd like to take this moment to apologize to the women and their sympathizers on the forum for this subthread.  In my defense EGS is, at times, that sort of comic...

*takes own card out of back pocket, checks card*

Um, what exactly are you apologizing for?  ;-)

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

To each their own, of course, personally though D's are probably the limit for my tastes.

I prefer proportional to body type, myself.  Boobs that look great on an Earth Mother would look ridiculous on Twiggy.

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

On the flip side, I'd be more supportive of getting reductions because there are many health related reasons for doing so.

Yeah, women with extra weight up there get a lot more sympathy and an easier time getting insurance to cover reductions than women with an even bigger nonproportional weight a foot lower....

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

Back when I played SCA I spent a lot of time in garb with out pockets and it sucks.

Eh, in garb you can usually substitute belt pouches.  Works for me!

25 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

My SCA name is Lord Michael of the Beltpouch, as it happens.
I got my AOA in AS 18, it's now AS 51.  Damn I feel old now.  I should start playing again.

19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Personally, I like universes where even big boobs don't cause pain. Like EGS. I'm sure FV5 include spine reinforcement.

From Patreon:

Headcanon: some of these transformations come with automatic strengthening of the neck and spine.
That's more than just your personal headcanon, really ^_^

Even if it didn't cause pain or health issues, I look at those big breast transformations and think "those are not cuddle friendly"

The pinup where Tedd is testing to see "how much is too much", I recall some people saying Tedd could have gone bigger, but I'm thinking Tedd got that far then realized "Grace would have to climb over these in order to kiss me" which made it not sexy anymore.

19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But being able to hit target in pitch black dark on medium distance is worth it. Wait. I suspect this is not the sort of augmentations you speak about ...

But retractable sunglasses built into the face don't make any sense!

16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That was ONCE. Considering that neither Ellen again, anyone who she transformed not Nanase (who's not FV5 but got "magic boobs") ever complained ... unless you think Ellen got spine reinforcement when awakened. Hmmm ... that's actually also possible. But I like the idea of Tedd thinking about something like this.

That might have been a case of Elliot thinking about compensating for center of gravity too much, like how Justin kept thinking about how to walk as a female and thus had difficulty doing so. Not thinking about it = more natural movement = no pain.

16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The emphasis was on "on a school night" and "while still a woman". It's quite possible Elliot's parents have let him sleep over at Tedd's house before on a Friday or Saturday night while male.

17 hours ago, mlooney said:
17 hours ago, ijuin said:

Just because there was a reason doesn't make the reason good, or even not evil.  Back when I played SCA I spent a lot of time in garb with out pockets and it sucks.

Exactly. I'm even able to enjoy the look at those curves and still consider it bad.

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

I would count that as clothes. As in, it's not bad having some piece of clothes without pockets if you compensate with other. After all, I don't have pockets on gloves, socks or hat.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

Even if it didn't cause pain or health issues, I look at those big breast transformations and think "those are not cuddle friendly"

The pinup where Tedd is testing to see "how much is too much", I recall some people saying Tedd could have gone bigger, but I'm thinking Tedd got that far then realized "Grace would have to climb over these in order to kiss me" which made it not sexy anymore.

Yes, that was definitely too much.

23 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But being able to hit target in pitch black dark on medium distance is worth it. Wait. I suspect this is not the sort of augmentations you speak about ...

But retractable sunglasses built into the face don't make any sense!

Depends on material, actually. It's also classic ... but yes, hard to imagine how that would work.

20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That was ONCE. Considering that neither Ellen again, anyone who she transformed not Nanase (who's not FV5 but got "magic boobs") ever complained ... unless you think Ellen got spine reinforcement when awakened. Hmmm ... that's actually also possible. But I like the idea of Tedd thinking about something like this.

That might have been a case of Elliot thinking about compensating for center of gravity too much, like how Justin kept thinking about how to walk as a female and thus had difficulty doing so. Not thinking about it = more natural movement = no pain.

Yes, that's possible. Or generally, might get better when he got used to it.

20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The emphasis was on "on a school night" and "while still a woman". It's quite possible Elliot's parents have let him sleep over at Tedd's house before on a Friday or Saturday night while male.

Look at the punishment he got (or didn't get) - and how unphased were they with Ellen. Even Dan mentioned in the commentary that he has trouble believing Elliot's parents needed much convincing.

Unless their real worry was that Tedd will get him pregnant. They did, after all, considered good that Elliot and Ellen don't share bed, despite the big gap between sharing bed and getting someone pregnant. Also, Elliot's idea of what is difficult might be skewed.

From Patreon:

Exact link? Might be worth adding on wiki.

EDIT: found it.

18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Unless their real worry was that Tedd will get him pregnant. They did, after all, considered good that Elliot and Ellen don't share bed, despite the big gap between sharing bed and getting someone pregnant. Also, Elliot's idea of what is difficult might be skewed.

Well we are talking about teenagers, also, Mr. Dunkel's reaction when Elliot first went to his parents as a girl. Coming back a day later to ask if she could sleep over at Tedd's house, I imagine the first thing to pop into Mr. Dunkel's mind might have been that Elliot being a girl might have made her fall in love with Tedd. Because we have sooo many instances of Tedd Elliot shipping. And we have the fact that on the same night in an alternate reality, Ellen is sleeping over at Tedd's. :)

18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Exact link? Might be worth adding on wiki.

Oh, here https://www.patreon.com/posts/double-science-7770070

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:
32 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well we are talking about teenagers, also, Mr. Dunkel's reaction when Elliot first went to his parents as a girl. Coming back a day later to ask if she could sleep over at Tedd's house, I imagine the first thing to pop into Mr. Dunkel's mind might have been that Elliot being a girl might have made her fall in love with Tedd. Because we have sooo many instances of Tedd Elliot shipping. And we have the fact that on the same night in an alternate reality, Ellen is sleeping over at Tedd's. :)

Not necessary fall in love, just planning to have sex would be enough. Yup, seems that the theory about being afraid of Tedd making Elliot pregnant holds.

Also, yes, I have trouble imagining what else could Ellen do with Beta Tedd clothed like this.

20 hours ago, Don Edwards said:
On 01/21/2017 at 1:12 AM, hkmaly said:

Also, yes, I have trouble imagining what else could Ellen do with Beta Tedd clothed like this.

Undress him?

Technically, yes, but considering I mean "Ellen, dressed like this, with Beta Tedd", and considering what she would be doing AFTER undressing him ...

Technically, yes, but considering I mean "Ellen, dressed like this, with Beta Tedd", and considering what she would be doing AFTER undressing him ...

We do have Ellen stating that there are better ways for them to take advantage of Beta Tedd's dad being out of town, it's pretty easy to imagine that undressing would be just a part of what she had in mind.

16 minutes ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

We do have Ellen stating that there are better ways for them to take advantage of Beta Tedd's dad being out of town, it's pretty easy to imagine that undressing would be just a part of what she had in mind.

Exactly.