• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  

ComicNumber657.png

theheroesofcrash.com

Ouch.  Enticia would not take that as a compliment if she could hear that comment.  And she'd probably have some qualms about ever being called "foxy" again.

Now, I'll say this: I won't make fun of Megan Fox as a person.  I don't know much about her personally.  But as an actress, she's pretty subpar.  She doesn't show much expression in her roles.  I've heard some people argue that that's just how her face looks, but I disagree; I've seen her show emotion in interviews.  Specifically when she did the first Ninja Turtles movie and she said how much she loved The Secret of the Ooze and how she had a childhood crush on Michelangelo.  She was really, visibly jubilant about that, and I have to respect her taste there.
Of course, when they asked her if she'd REALLY patched things up with Michael Bay, her gaze dropped, her voice became monotone, and she kept blinking as she said that they were "all good friends now".

Yeah, not good at acting, not good at lying, and not good at portraying April O'Neil.  But she still deserves better than having to put up with Michael Bay.  Yeesh.

Anyway, I digress.  I used some copy/paste in the Sketch layer for the top two panels, but made the effort to make sure that Unk and Enticia's arms switched sides.  I'm pretty pleased with Jackknife's expression in that last panel, as well.