• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

NP: Wednesday January 25, 2017

34 minutes ago, Scotty said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=569

I guess clothing is somewhat fair game if one can adjust portions of an article of clothing rather than the whole article.

Rhoda's certainly got a few tricks up her...well...sleeves. ;)

Pretty good for an off-the-cuff spellcast....

So, if she trips, would she use her sleeves as landing pads? Instinctively, I do not think one sleeve would do.

Would she drop the coat, then?

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=569

I guess clothing is somewhat fair game if one can adjust portions of an article of clothing rather than the whole article.

I might not be as careful as Rhoda here :)

(But yes, this match her reasoning. And might actually slow her.)

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I just facepalmed myself, Of course Rhoda can alter specific parts of clothing, the pinup shows it. Amanda's labcoat has enlarged sleeves while the rest of it have been shortened.

To be fair, the pinup might've not be canon. In fact, it likely isn't canon even if the degree of Rhoda's abilities is accurate.

29 minutes ago, Stature said:

So, if she trips, would she use her sleeves as landing pads? Instinctively, I do not think one sleeve would do.

This may not be target size. Maybe the sleeves get even bigger.

29 minutes ago, Stature said:

Would she drop the coat, then?

She might already lost sight of Rhoda at that point.

I repeat, Rhoda may be one of the best combat mages of the primary or secondary cast.  Next time she goes over to tutor/be tutored by Grace, she needs to have some quality being stared at by Tedd time.

41 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I repeat, Rhoda may be one of the best combat mages of the primary or secondary cast.  Next time she goes over to tutor/be tutored by Grace, she needs to have some quality being stared at by Tedd time.

...and a spellbook.

3 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

...and a spellbook.

That would be good as well.  But given what she is doing on the fly, she is major impressive as it stands.

53 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

To be fair, the pinup might've not be canon. In fact, it likely isn't canon even if the degree of Rhoda's abilities is accurate.

I wasn't assuming the scene itself was canon, just the whole "full range of Rhoda's abilities" as being canon.

Less confusingly stated: "Rhoda and Amanda didn't really spend time together experimenting, but Rhoda could totally do all that."

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

That doesn't sound like something Rhoda would be willing to do, even if Tedd would be perfect gentleman :)

Better phrase it differently.

27 minutes ago, mlooney said:
31 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

...and a spellbook.

That would be good as well.  But given what she is doing on the fly, she is major impressive as it stands.

She can only get better with spellbook.

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That doesn't sound like something Rhoda would be willing to do, even if Tedd would be perfect gentleman :)

Why would I want to do that? 

Weird head canon follows

After months of seeing each other, Rhoda and Grace have feelings for each other, leading to a relatively weak threesome with Catalina, who, as we know, seems to have some feelings for Tedd as well as Susan.  After Tedd spend time studying her magic, he seems to see what a nice sweet girl she is, and why Grace is taken with her,  Result, a complicated six way ship.  OT6 y'all.

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Weird head canon follows

After months of seeing each other, Rhoda and Grace have feelings for each other, leading to a relatively weak threesome with Catalina, who, as we know, seems to have some feelings for Tedd as well as Susan.  After Tedd spend time studying her magic, he seems to see what a nice sweet girl she is, and why Grace is taken with her,  Result, a complicated six way ship.  OT6 y'all.

The 6th is Sarah, right? 

9 minutes ago, mlooney said:
36 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Weird head canon follows

What, OT14-23 is no longer interesting? Remember it was YOU proposing it.

2 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

The 6th is Sarah, right? 

Right.  That's a given.  The primary1 OT3 is canon, as far as I go.  So Cat, Rhoda and Susan are added to the P-OT3.  Granted it's more a of a web than a circle.

1The secondary OT3 is Ashley,Elliot,Susan

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

Right.  That's a given.  The primary1 OT3 is canon, as far as I go.  So Cat, Rhoda and Susan are added to the P-OT3.  Granted it's more a of a web than a circle.

Normally I would have suggested that you'd need someone other than Susan, but the way Dan had her practicing touch with Sarah in the pinup....

3 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Tertiary OT3 is Rhoda, Catalina and Kitty.

Because Kitty needs to be seen beyond "Escape from the Mall".

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

What, OT14-23 is no longer interesting? Remember it was YOU proposing it.

Nope.  Just adding to that web, and extracting a newish sub section out of it, just like all the "canon" couples and both of the OT3 are separate chunks of it.

1 minute ago, Vorlonagent said:

Normally I would have suggested that you'd need someone other than Susan, but the way Dan had her practicing touch with Sarah in the pinup....

Well, that and Susan's and Cat's relationship, of course.  I've also assumed as part of my head canon that none of the primary or secondary cast are at 1 or 6 on the Kinsey scale. 

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Tertiary OT3 is Rhoda, Catalina and Kitty.

Because Kitty needs to be seen beyond "Escape from the Mall".

I approve of this.  In my CFT I need to redo the web with the current ships added.

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Well, that and Susan's and Cat's relationship, of course.  I've also assumed as part of my head canon that none of the primary or secondary cast are at 1 or 6 on the Kinsey scale. 

Justin and Nanase aren't 6?

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Justin and Nanase aren't 6?

I'm giving them a 5.    Actually them being a 6 doesn't really change the web that much, other than maybe a Nanase -> Elliot link and as a stretch Justin -> Sarah.

17 minutes ago, mlooney said:

In my CFT I need to redo the web with the current ships added.

With canon reason why they are in the web, granted some of those are rather thin reasons.  Sounds like a weekend project.

16 minutes ago, mlooney said:
35 minutes ago, mlooney said:

In my CFT I need to redo the web with the current ships added.

With canon reason why they are in the web, granted some of those are rather thin reasons.  Sounds like a weekend project.

You might want to put it on wiki ... there is at least little chance other people would be upgrading it there :)

Those canon reasons might be interesting list.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

You might want to put it on wiki ... there is at least little chance other people would be upgrading it there :)

Those canon reasons might be interesting list.

That was part of the plan.

31 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I'm giving them a 5.    Actually them being a 6 doesn't really change the web that much, other than maybe a Nanase -> Elliot link and as a stretch Justin -> Sarah.

With Nanase, she dated Elliot, but was never really attracted to him as a male. I say as a male because we do have that one instance where Nanase seemed attracted to cheerleadra 2.0, and if you really want to be technical, Ellen being the female duplicate of Elliot. I don't think we've seen Justin be even slightly attracted to a female.

Of course, if we were to include Grace's birthday party, everyone being attracted to the opposite gender was part of the forms but it didn't make any difference for Justin and Nanase. Justin was already attracted to males and so was attracted to male Susan, and Nanase with females and Ellen.

41 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I don't think we've seen Justin be even slightly attracted to a female.

"How dare you be someone I can't dislike"

Like I said, some are rather thin reasons.  I did say "at a stretch" for that however.  Not really planing on that link.

I say as a male because we do have that one instance where Nanase seemed attracted to cheerleadra 2.0

Cheerleadra counts as Elliot.  That's where the Elliot -> Carol link comes from, as an example.

Of course, if we were to include Grace's birthday party

The only ones I'm including from that I am including from that is Demonic Duck and Susan, both to Justin.