• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stature

NP Friday January 27, 2017

9 posts in this topic

Those are Popeye sleeves in panel two.

They might look more like the wide sleeves found on any number of robes if they didn't have the cuffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stature said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=570

Of course, the old "blindsided by humongous sleeves" trick.

It's apparently new trick for her. She wasn't FORCED to stop, it only worked because it surprised her.

Regarding the guard, I'm not surprised he didn't catch up. Also, if he did? I don't think he would actually try some rugby manoeuvrer ; just running in mall doesn't seem like reason enough to risk injuring someone. And it's hard to yell at someone when you can't catch your breath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, partner555 said:

You got the date wrong, I almost thought the thread was not made yet before I saw when this one was made.

Blame AutoFill and the construct of time. Then again, with respect and relation, we would say the same thing when others botch it.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

It's apparently new trick for her. She wasn't FORCED to stop, it only worked because it surprised her.

A sarcastic joke of retrospection. Never mind the duration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was very clever by Rhoda. The plan worked perfectly and no one was hurt.

Also, those big sleeves are indeed very cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sorta felt like a place holder for me.  Like a breath before the next level of hijinks happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mlooney said:

This sorta felt like a place holder for me.  Like a breath before the next level of hijinks happens.

I get the feeling that Hijinks are winding down. Seems like a mall chase with magic use would be about as high as the jinks could get when you consider the people involved. Rhoda and Catalina lost Kitty so now they can find a proper spot to undo their enchantments, then leave the mall. We'll likely get one more appearance from Pandora as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scotty said:
9 hours ago, mlooney said:

This sorta felt like a place holder for me.  Like a breath before the next level of hijinks happens.

I get the feeling that Hijinks are winding down. Seems like a mall chase with magic use would be about as high as the jinks could get when you consider the people involved. Rhoda and Catalina lost Kitty so now they can find a proper spot to undo their enchantments, then leave the mall. We'll likely get one more appearance from Pandora as well.

Kitty still didn't casted her mark spell. (Yes, I assume she is or will be marked.) I expect another round of hijinks as well. Also, EFMT 4 and EFMT 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0