• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Tuesday January 31, 2017

Friends might engage in playful flirtation out in public, even if they are not in a romantic relationship.

But that is not the problem.

Male Sarah still looks a lot like Sarah.
Male Tedd already looks like a girl.
Going out in their transformed states could raise questions from anyone who knows Tedd or Sarah, but doesn't know the secret.
This is another gratuitous public display of magic.

And even though she is not in the shot, I believe Grace is present in the scene.  Who do you think picked pistachio ice cream?  I think this is from Grace's point of view.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Friends might engage in playful flirtation out in public, even if they are not in a romantic relationship.

But that is not the problem.

Male Sarah still looks a lot like Sarah.
Male Tedd already looks like a girl.
Going out in their transformed states could raise questions from anyone who knows Tedd or Sarah, but doesn't know the secret.
This is another gratuitous public display of magic.

And even though she is not in the shot, I believe Grace is present in the scene.  Who do you think picked pistachio ice cream?  I think this is from Grace's point of view.

Grace would probably want a lick at the ice cream too...  Maybe with maybe without understanding the romantic/sexual connotations of what Tedd is doing.

Questions about these people are deflected simply by pleading ignorance and mostly telling the truth.

Sarah: "You saw a guy who looks like me?  Lucky guy.  I don't have any brothers and my cousins don't live in town..."

Tedd: "Don't know who you're talking about.  I'm an only child and the only cousins I have in town are Nanase Kitsune and her younger sister Akiko."

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Grace would probably want a lick at the ice cream too...  Maybe with maybe without understanding the romantic/sexual connotations of what Tedd is doing.

Probably with, but she would deny it if asked.

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Tedd: "Don't know who you're talking about.  I'm an only child and the only cousins I have in town are Nanase Kitsune and her younger sister Akiko."

I wouldn't be surprised if someone confused girl Tedd with Nanase.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Sarah either has an ice cream cone in her pocket or she is happy to see Tedd.

Why wouldn't she be happy?

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

More Danfiction. :)

It must be very hard for Dan to keep relationships in canon so vague ...

9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

It must be very hard for Dan to keep relationships in canon so vague ...

Especially with regards to Sarah, Tedd and Grace. I don't know if Dan knew what he was getting into when he posted the infamous sketchbook. It really is too bad he never did a proper commentary for it.