• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story Friday February 3, 2017

57 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

You and puns appear to work on the same principle as Jerry and inappropriate remarks -- what is purported to be a punishment is actually serving as an encouragement.

Only because you can't pepper spray some one over the Interwebs.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

I've seen stranger things controlled over the internet....

Well yeah, but I would have to send a package to people for that to work.  I suspect that Homeland Security would take that as some sort terrorist action.

4 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Well yeah, but I would have to send a package to people for that to work.  I suspect that Homeland Security would take that as some sort terrorist action.

Just send a couple packets of black pepper with the note "Please be kind enough to throw this in own face." That should be good. :)

14 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Just send a couple packets of black pepper with the note "Please be kind enough to throw this in own face." That should be good. :)

I remember this one time a Senator left his party to become an Independent. This caused a great many people of his former party to send him angry letters or even threats. One of these latter was a photograph with a gun aimed at the viewer's face.

This particular case turned out to be fairly easy for the involved investigative agency to solve. The idiot who sent the letter had kindly provided it with their return address.

35 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Wrong kind of pepper for pepper spray.  I could use the crushed red pepper packages that pizza places give out with delivery to get the right sort.  Of course the Scoville scale would be way to low for "weapons grade" but close enough.  Plus chunks of stuff, any kind of stuff, in the eye isn't a good thing.

So, every body send me your snail mail address and I'll get right on this project.  I'll be telling you how many packets to toss in your face as needed.