• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP: Wednesday February 15, 2017

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well sure, but he seems, just like Greg, unable to "taste" potential of any other forms than the one she currently have.

I'm guessing Adrian got a "taste" when Grace showed him her normal squirrely form and compared the "Shade Tail"(gonna us that as her regular combat form and Omega as her "amped up" form) form with that. Greg did comment that her normal squirrely form had great power, but Adrian didn't seem impressed by it.

Adrian could have compared Grace's potential in those forms with Noah's, since Noah is also a greater chimera. Grace having Lespuko dna might make her potential not have the same "taste" but her squirrely form could have had less potential than Noah, while "Shade Tail" was considerably greater than Noah.

23 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm guessing Adrian got a "taste" when Grace showed him her normal squirrely form and compared the "Shade Tail"(gonna us that as her regular combat form and Omega as her "amped up" form) form with that. Greg did comment that her normal squirrely form had great power, but Adrian didn't seem impressed by it.

Note that he KNEW she has three-tailed form. Noah told him.

23 hours ago, Scotty said:

Adrian could have compared Grace's potential in those forms with Noah's, since Noah is also a greater chimera. Grace having Lespuko dna might make her potential not have the same "taste" but her squirrely form could have had less potential than Noah, while "Shade Tail" was considerably greater than Noah.

It's also possible that her squirrely form had same potential as Noah BEFORE learning earth magic and that Adrian didn't considered that enough either.