• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Aura Guardian

NP Friday March 25, 2016

On 3/27/2016 at 5:12 PM, hkmaly said:

Star Wars have six movies. Star Trek also have some movies, but we can omit them from computation just to make it simpler.

StarTrek has twelve movies... Seven of which (1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, & 12) are AWFUL. and three, (2, 6, &8) that are awesome.

1 minute ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

StarTrek has twelve movies... Seven of which (1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, & 12) are AWFUL.

I disagree. It's true that 3,9 and 10 weren't as good as 2,4,6, but they were nowhere as bad as 5, 11 or 12, while there are issues with 8 making it worse than 2,4,6 (Susan pointed out the problem herself) but still better than 1 or 10. Also, when comparing with Star Wars, they were also nowhere near as bad as episode 1.

I don't think ANY Scifi movie can out-do SW.EP.1

Child actors, convoluted gambling based plans, a supposedly  teenage head of state who alternates between looking like a 25 year old and a tacky-dress manequin with a painted on face, bad CGI comic relief characters prone to un-funny attempts at slapstick humor, technobable used to hand-wave something that everyone already accepted and didn't need hand-waving, ugh... that's a lot to top.

2 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

Child actors, convoluted gambling based plans, a supposedly  teenage head of state who alternates between looking like a 25 year old and a tacky-dress manequin with a painted on face, bad CGI comic relief characters prone to un-funny attempts at slapstick humor, technobable used to hand-wave something that everyone already accepted and didn't need hand-waving, ugh... that's a lot to top.

Battlefield Earth?

21 hours ago, Matoyak said:
21 hours ago, Matoyak said:

Battlefield Earth?

18 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Highlander 2.

Actually, SW Ep1 didn't even make it on List of worst movies ever made ... which shows how bad a movie must be to get to such list.

Also ... one of the most cited problem is Jar Jar. But are you sure he is that universally hated? I mean, the audience around 5 years of age might like him! (In fact, he might be in the movie to distract all five year old advisers from spotting the plot holes.)

On 29/03/2016 at 3:42 PM, CritterKeeper said:

Highlander 2.

"There Should Have Been Only One."

It was like the writers had never seen the original, but had it described to them in a noisy room. And were told, "Put in aliens".

19 hours ago, OzLionHeart said:

"There Should Have Been Only One."

It was like the writers had never seen the original, but had it described to them in a noisy room. And were told, "Put in aliens".

Told? I suspect that they put aliens there because the lyrics of the very loud music on that concert which they mistook for part of the description.