• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

NP Monday January 20, 2017

46 minutes ago, Stature said:

She is fine, but it is your funeral if you interact with her. Does this arc have a lot of hi-jinks or what?

It's not really funeral. The fate worse than death which awaits them is getting catgirl-obscessed stalker. Who will be catgirl in 3,2, ...

Also, Pandora is totally going "That's not what I meant but hey that will be fun."

Note that if this magic limit is real, it might be big advantage for bad guys. But maybe it's not that strong and won't prevent you from doing things you don't like but know it's necessary.

22 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

I really like Rhoda. She is smart, sensitive and conscientious. This is not a bad combination. :)

Yes. If she wouldn't be that smart, her levels of sensitivity and conscientivity would kill her.

I think she's overdoing it. With the amount of thinking she put into going REALLY easy on the girl she doesn't need to worry now.

Although looking carefully shouldn't hurt. Well, wouldn't hurt if she wouldn't be marked now ...

After being read the Riot Act until the Officer responded to the skateboarder, Kitty is likely in a dazed and confused state (Florida?).  The Siren of Size and the Meow Mistress should be able to find her.

But what will they DO with Kitty when they find her?

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

After being read the Riot Act until the Officer responded to the skateboarder, Kitty is likely in a dazed and confused state (Florida?).  The Siren of Size and the Meow Mistress should be able to find her.

Hijinks? :)

(The smart option would be nothing, after they verify she's ok. But that would be end of storyline, so ...)

Consodering how long that letter was, Kitty probably had enough time to zap the entire mall by now.

When Rhoda and Catalina leave the stall, it'll be like the ending of "The Birds", except with catgirls instead of birds.

3 minutes ago, detrius said:

Consodering how long that letter was, Kitty probably had enough time to zap the entire mall by now.

Except she first needs to find out she can do it.

4 minutes ago, detrius said:

When Rhoda and Catalina leave the stall, it'll be like the ending of "The Birds", except with catgirls instead of birds.

I find unlikely something like that wouldn't be mentioned in news and therefore in main story.

Well, guess the chances of seeing Kitty again before the end of the arc has increased. Of course it shouldn't be as bad as some people think since Rhoda and Catalina aren't in the forms Kitty saw them in so Kitty shouldn't recognize them. Although, if Rhoda was to go up to Kitty and be like "Hi, um, you don't know us, but you were chasing us when we looked different, I happened to do something to slow you down, did it have any side effects?"

Also, January?

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

I really like Rhoda. She is smart, sensitive and conscientious. This is not a bad combination. :)

She is rapidly  becoming one of my favorite 2nd string character.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There might be a pinup in that.

5 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

That movie was made in Austin, TX. Keep Austin Weird. Florida's already weird enough.

I think Kitty is confused enough to actually be in a California state of mind...

(I speak this as a CA resident)

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are we really going to debate which of us lives in, or is from, the craziest state?

Of course not.  I know I would win.  :)

25 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Of course not.  I know I would win

I live in Oklahoma.  Our state reptile is the "mountain boomer", our state "flower" is a parasite and our state bird only lives here in the summer.

7 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I live in Oklahoma.  Our state reptile is the "mountain boomer", our state "flower" is a parasite and our state bird only lives here in the summer.

San Francisco recently (2014 or later, I forget) started a campaign to get the homeless to pee on fireplugs not streetlights.  The metal composing streetlight posts was being dissolved enough for the lights to start falling over.

15 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

San Francisco recently (2014 or later, I forget) started a campaign to get the homeless to pee on fireplugs not streetlights.  The metal composing streetlight posts was being dissolved enough for the lights to start falling over.

We have had a witch trial in the last 20 years or so.

4 minutes ago, mlooney said:

We have had a witch trial in the last 20 years or so.

Nice try.

"Don't try to out-weird me!  I get weirder things that you free with my breakfast cereal." - Zaphod Beeblebrox.

On 02/21/2017 at 2:33 AM, mlooney said:
On 02/21/2017 at 0:42 AM, The Old Hack said:

She is rapidly  becoming one of my favorite 2nd string character.

She is rapidly becoming 1st string character.

On 02/21/2017 at 2:33 AM, mlooney said:
On 02/21/2017 at 1:02 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There might be a pinup in that.

I don't think what they do immediately after finding her will be pinup worthy.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
5 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Kitty is confused enough to actually be in a California state of mind...

Are we really going to debate which of us lives in, or is from, the craziest state?

Waiting impatiently for someone to respond he's from Principality of Hutt River ... :)

(No, I'm not.)

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Waiting impatiently for someone to respond he's from Principality of Hutt River ... : )

I will concede that it is difficult for anyone in America to emulate the peculiar form of insanity that is only found Down Under.