• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP: Wednesday February 22, 2017

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=581

Sorry, no improper awakenings here, maybe Kitty would have better luck.

Obviously we're well past the end of "Marker", as Pandora is now back in her standard attire. Panel 4 of that page would have to have happened before Pandora changed to a catgirl.

If I were to guess, the "That turned out differently than I expected" moment happened when Rhoda successfully shrunk Catalina since Pandora is seen without the glasses there, but then she has glasses again a little later. So the shock of seeing Rhoda shrink Catalina knocked her glasses off.

If Pandora really wanted a remake of "Attack Of The Fifty Foot Cat People", she should have called JJ Abrams herself.

Contrary to what Billy Mumy taught us in The Twilight Zone, not every young person with magic will become a monster.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

The hijinks might not be over.

Look, I told you, we are phasing back to midjinks already. By now it is safer to go to lowjinks and then stop at least briefly before advancing jinks level again. Otherwise we risk systemic failure due to excessive jinks oscillation. And repairing that is really expensive.

If I learned anything watching the musical/comedy/variety shows of the 1970s*, the sure fire way to prevent Hi-jinks from getting out of hand is to insert a slow and sappy song just before or after the commercial.  "Please Mr Please (Don't Play B 17)", "Stand By Your Man", "Over the Rainbow", or "Bridge Over Troubled Water" all work very well for this purpose.

*I'm pretty sure I didn't learn anything useful there.  This was the era where a pair of mimes who looked like the Wonder Twins had their own network musical variety series.

8 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If I learned anything watching the musical/comedy/variety shows of the 1970s*, the sure fire way to prevent Hi-jinks from getting out of hand is to insert a slow and sappy song just before or after the commercial.  "Please Mr Please (Don't Play B 17)", "Stand By Your Man", "Over the Rainbow", or "Bridge Over Troubled Water" all work very well for this purpose.

*I'm pretty sure I didn't learn anything useful there.  This was the era where a pair of mimes who looked like the Wonder Twins had their own network musical variety series.

Hey, I liked the "Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Hour" thankyouverymuch....

Never said I didn't enjoy it when Cher told us about the woman who was a scamp, a camp, and a bit of a tramp.

I'm just thinking that if the original inspiration includes "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock n' roll", or a Tarzan yell, you may want to find another source for your life lessons.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'm just thinking that if the original inspiration includes "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock n' roll", or a Tarzan yell, you may want to find another source for your life lessons.

Glorious, as in glorious that she would cackle wildly? Cause if so, I want it to be vindicated using one of the bigger hijinks for a much better hilite.

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:
Ooo-oooo-oooh noooo....

Yeah, she didn't give her the book as reward. Or at least not JUST as reward.

All sort of things with Catalina? Ok, Pandora is too old to not say it that way deliberately. Is she shipping them?

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=581

Sorry, no improper awakenings here, maybe Kitty would have better luck.

Kitty might end up casting all around herself DELIBERATELY.

4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Kitty might end up casting all around herself DELIBERATELY.

The question is, how will Kitty react to casting her new spell for the first time? Pandora didn't sense any overpowering goodness like she did with Ashley but that doesn't mean Kitty might not want to randomly transform people into catgirls. Maybe Kitty would be completely oblivious to the fact that she's the one transforming people for a while, that would certainly be something that Pandora would enjoy seeing.

22 hours ago, Scotty said:

Pandora didn't sense any overpowering goodness like she did with Ashley but that doesn't mean Kitty might not want to randomly transform people into catgirls.

Her goodness certainly wouldn't stop her - I'm sure she wouldn't believe someone wouldn't want to be catgirl, so she's doing it for their own good!

18 hours ago, ijuin said:

I don't know if she would think that boys want to be catgirls rather than being catboys . . .

I don't know either, but even if this small detail would stop her from transforming boys, she can still transform random girls.