• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scotty

np
NP: Monday February 27, 2017

39 posts in this topic

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=583

Umm...ok?

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean it was obvious that Kitty would do something like this, but I feel like Dan might have rushed the design of her friend. It's gotta be the thought process of the friend, probably would have been easier to take if we didn't know ahead of time that he would have liked to be Kitty's pet cat girl until after she accidentally transformed him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thus basically confirming that Rhoda was merely a catalyst for the TRUE source of hijinks.

Catgirl-pocalpyse in 5... 4...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yaaaaay

that's all i got, i don't need narrative pacing to tell me what my heart already knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only did she get make a cat girl spell, she got make a busty maid cat girl spell, that's a hat trick of fetishes there...  Goth's only thing that didn't change was his/her collar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, did Goth Friend want to be Kitty's pet catgirl because that would be the way to become the focus of Kitty's affections, or did he have an interest in being a catgirl aside from that? The mention of "Platonic" makes it seem like the former . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the words of an optimist: "She will be fine." Both of them actually. And who knows if every single person she transforms will be shorter than her.

If the change is reversible, I approve more. If not, well, get ready for an actual escapin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..........Wow. I was expecting him to change into a Cat Girl version of himself. Like Elliot into Ellen, but with ears and a tail included.

But this is insane!!!!! The only thing that looks similar to his old form is the collar that she's wearing!!!!!!!! Even the makeup looks different!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Busty Catgirl Maid transformations?

Double the size of their eyes.  Halve the size of their skirts.  And throw in a tentacle monster.  Then we'll have the next epic yuri manga.

mlooney likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of my mind is telling me that this, given the context, could be a desire spell. Like, Kitty's magic unconsciously read Robbie's (as that is what i'm calling him now because he looks like the Gravity Falls character to me) mind and granted his wants at the appropriate moment in Kitty's recount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stormtalon42 said:

Well at least it can be said that Kitty just maid his day....

Hi there, you must be new here.  Let me introduce you to my evil not Italian twin /me

/me:See this?  It's The List.  I'm adding your name to it.  Bad Things happen to people that get on the list too many times.

mlooney:  Have a nice day!

Just having fun.  /me keeps a list of people that pun.  Nothing really happens to people on the list.  Yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I'd say the end result looks like a Clawed-ette.

/me:  Prof, you get a pentagram next to your name.  Actually just checking, you have a whole page to yourself.  Don't make me start using the back side...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wixelt said:

Part of my mind is telling me that this, given the context, could be a desire spell. Like, Kitty's magic unconsciously read Robbie's (as that is what i'm calling him now because he looks like the Gravity Falls character to me) mind and granted his wants at the appropriate moment in Kitty's recount.

I'm thinking his desire probably lowered his spell resistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mlooney said:

/me:  Prof, you get a pentagram next to your name.  Actually just checking, you have a whole page to yourself.  Don't make me start using the back side...

Well, he has to do a lot more punning before you'll have a book to throw at him.

Pharaoh RutinTutin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

Well, he has to do a lot more punning before you'll have a book to throw at him.

Lest we forget my documented RL history ...

Frankly, I'm surprised my documentation hasn't burst into flames yet. ^_^

Vorlonagent and CritterKeeper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mlooney said:

/me:  Prof, you get a pentagram next to your name.  Actually just checking, you have a whole page to yourself.  Don't make me start using the back side...

Ooh, a challenge!

(I strongly suspect mlooney's protests and threats serve the same purpose as Jerry's hammers)

2 hours ago, lonjil said:

I'm thinking his desire probably lowered his spell resistance.

Yeah, perhaps a normal use of her spell wouldn't have done quite so much, but the combination of it being her first, poorly-controlled casting, and his strong desire for the spell to happen at that exact moment, would make it a near-certainty that he'd have as much change as possible/desired.

The maid outfit does possibly reveal that catgirls aren't the only fetish at least one of them has.  Wonder what else may be revealed by such transformations?  (Other than Elliot thinking that that one sweater-dress was cute ;-)

ijuin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

(I strongly suspect mlooney's protests and threats serve the same purpose as Jerry's hammers)

OK Missy, toss two packets in your face.  Make sure a little goes up your nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Scotty said:

I mean it was obvious that Kitty would do something like this,

I expected at least LITTLE more effort on her part than just saying "poof".

14 hours ago, ijuin said:

Now, did Goth Friend want to be Kitty's pet catgirl because that would be the way to become the focus of Kitty's affections, or did he have an interest in being a catgirl aside from that? The mention of "Platonic" makes it seem like the former . . .

I'm surprised he didn't considered the option of being her catboy. But maybe he knows very well that being catgirl is his only chance ...

12 hours ago, Darkxemjas said:

..........Wow. I was expecting him to change into a Cat Girl version of himself. Like Elliot into Ellen, but with ears and a tail included.

But this is insane!!!!! The only thing that looks similar to his old form is the collar that she's wearing!!!!!!!! Even the makeup looks different!!!!

... and on top of that, his eyes looks as if she's mind-controlled, but hopefully it's just surprise.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yeah, perhaps a normal use of her spell wouldn't have done quite so much, but the combination of it being her first, poorly-controlled casting, and his strong desire for the spell to happen at that exact moment, would make it a near-certainty that he'd have as much change as possible/desired.

The maid outfit does possibly reveal that catgirls aren't the only fetish at least one of them has.

I'm still not sure WHY would catgirl spell change outfit so much, even if BOTH have such fetish.

21 minutes ago, mlooney said:

OK Missy, toss two packets in your face.  Make sure a little goes up your nose.

That's why it's important to have packet filter in your firewall.

 

mlooney likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

The maid outfit does possibly reveal that catgirls aren't the only fetish at least one of them has.  Wonder what else may be revealed by such transformations?  (Other than Elliot thinking that that one sweater-dress was cute ;-)

Hmm, well if she creates a giant-sized catgirl with cute eyeglasses, then that would be a mega neko meganekko. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Hmm, well if she creates a giant-sized catgirl with cute eyeglasses, then that would be a mega neko meganekko. :D

/me thinks about it.  Decides that counts.  As notation multiple languages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mlooney said:

OK Missy,

*twirls parasol, plays with vortex manipulator*

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

toss two packets in your face.  Make sure a little goes up your nose.

Two packets?  Oh, two of your pay packets?  Okay, but anything I catch, I keep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I can pun in Japanese too. It's what comes out of four years of membership in my university's Manga club, in which most of us were fluent in Japanese, and all of us were typical college-age jokers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0