• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP: Monday February 27, 2017

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=583

Umm...ok?

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean it was obvious that Kitty would do something like this, but I feel like Dan might have rushed the design of her friend. It's gotta be the thought process of the friend, probably would have been easier to take if we didn't know ahead of time that he would have liked to be Kitty's pet cat girl until after she accidentally transformed him.

Not only did she get make a cat girl spell, she got make a busty maid cat girl spell, that's a hat trick of fetishes there...  Goth's only thing that didn't change was his/her collar.

Now, did Goth Friend want to be Kitty's pet catgirl because that would be the way to become the focus of Kitty's affections, or did he have an interest in being a catgirl aside from that? The mention of "Platonic" makes it seem like the former . . .

In the words of an optimist: "She will be fine." Both of them actually. And who knows if every single person she transforms will be shorter than her.

If the change is reversible, I approve more. If not, well, get ready for an actual escapin.

..........Wow. I was expecting him to change into a Cat Girl version of himself. Like Elliot into Ellen, but with ears and a tail included.

But this is insane!!!!! The only thing that looks similar to his old form is the collar that she's wearing!!!!!!!! Even the makeup looks different!!!!

Part of my mind is telling me that this, given the context, could be a desire spell. Like, Kitty's magic unconsciously read Robbie's (as that is what i'm calling him now because he looks like the Gravity Falls character to me) mind and granted his wants at the appropriate moment in Kitty's recount.

8 hours ago, Stormtalon42 said:

Well at least it can be said that Kitty just maid his day....

Hi there, you must be new here.  Let me introduce you to my evil not Italian twin /me

/me:See this?  It's The List.  I'm adding your name to it.  Bad Things happen to people that get on the list too many times.

mlooney:  Have a nice day!

Just having fun.  /me keeps a list of people that pun.  Nothing really happens to people on the list.  Yet.

7 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I'd say the end result looks like a Clawed-ette.

/me:  Prof, you get a pentagram next to your name.  Actually just checking, you have a whole page to yourself.  Don't make me start using the back side...

43 minutes ago, Wixelt said:

Part of my mind is telling me that this, given the context, could be a desire spell. Like, Kitty's magic unconsciously read Robbie's (as that is what i'm calling him now because he looks like the Gravity Falls character to me) mind and granted his wants at the appropriate moment in Kitty's recount.

I'm thinking his desire probably lowered his spell resistance.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

/me:  Prof, you get a pentagram next to your name.  Actually just checking, you have a whole page to yourself.  Don't make me start using the back side...

Well, he has to do a lot more punning before you'll have a book to throw at him.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Ooh, a challenge!

(I strongly suspect mlooney's protests and threats serve the same purpose as Jerry's hammers)

2 hours ago, lonjil said:

I'm thinking his desire probably lowered his spell resistance.

Yeah, perhaps a normal use of her spell wouldn't have done quite so much, but the combination of it being her first, poorly-controlled casting, and his strong desire for the spell to happen at that exact moment, would make it a near-certainty that he'd have as much change as possible/desired.

The maid outfit does possibly reveal that catgirls aren't the only fetish at least one of them has.  Wonder what else may be revealed by such transformations?  (Other than Elliot thinking that that one sweater-dress was cute ;-)

44 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

(I strongly suspect mlooney's protests and threats serve the same purpose as Jerry's hammers)

OK Missy, toss two packets in your face.  Make sure a little goes up your nose.

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

I mean it was obvious that Kitty would do something like this,

I expected at least LITTLE more effort on her part than just saying "poof".

14 hours ago, ijuin said:

Now, did Goth Friend want to be Kitty's pet catgirl because that would be the way to become the focus of Kitty's affections, or did he have an interest in being a catgirl aside from that? The mention of "Platonic" makes it seem like the former . . .

I'm surprised he didn't considered the option of being her catboy. But maybe he knows very well that being catgirl is his only chance ...

12 hours ago, Darkxemjas said:

..........Wow. I was expecting him to change into a Cat Girl version of himself. Like Elliot into Ellen, but with ears and a tail included.

But this is insane!!!!! The only thing that looks similar to his old form is the collar that she's wearing!!!!!!!! Even the makeup looks different!!!!

... and on top of that, his eyes looks as if she's mind-controlled, but hopefully it's just surprise.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yeah, perhaps a normal use of her spell wouldn't have done quite so much, but the combination of it being her first, poorly-controlled casting, and his strong desire for the spell to happen at that exact moment, would make it a near-certainty that he'd have as much change as possible/desired.

The maid outfit does possibly reveal that catgirls aren't the only fetish at least one of them has.

I'm still not sure WHY would catgirl spell change outfit so much, even if BOTH have such fetish.

21 minutes ago, mlooney said:

OK Missy, toss two packets in your face.  Make sure a little goes up your nose.

That's why it's important to have packet filter in your firewall.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

The maid outfit does possibly reveal that catgirls aren't the only fetish at least one of them has.  Wonder what else may be revealed by such transformations?  (Other than Elliot thinking that that one sweater-dress was cute ;-)

Hmm, well if she creates a giant-sized catgirl with cute eyeglasses, then that would be a mega neko meganekko. :D

14 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Hmm, well if she creates a giant-sized catgirl with cute eyeglasses, then that would be a mega neko meganekko. :D

/me thinks about it.  Decides that counts.  As notation multiple languages.

OK Missy,

*twirls parasol, plays with vortex manipulator*

toss two packets in your face.  Make sure a little goes up your nose.

Two packets?  Oh, two of your pay packets?  Okay, but anything I catch, I keep!

Yeah, I can pun in Japanese too. It's what comes out of four years of membership in my university's Manga club, in which most of us were fluent in Japanese, and all of us were typical college-age jokers.