• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Pinup - Sequence - Pint of Tea - Mon Feb 27 2107

Doesn't seem like as much effect as a single cup has had in the past.  I am not complaining about this, not at all; I definitely prefer such transformations stay within the realm of the physically possible.  As it is, this is enough to set off a gleeful if juvenile cry of "Boobies!!!" but not so big as to get in the way.  :-D

I do wonder why the tea didn't affect her shoes; wouldn't flip-flops with teeny little straps fit the, ah, outfit better?

I know the subject has been debated elsewhere for far too long.  Having said that, I still prefer the green highlights in Ashley's hair.

Complete disclosure, I also preferred the blue highlights that they previously drew in Lois Lane's hair.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
spelling

15 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Doesn't seem like as much effect as a single cup has had in the past.  I am not complaining about this, not at all; I definitely prefer such transformations stay within the realm of the physically possible.  As it is, this is enough to set off a gleeful if juvenile cry of "Boobies!!!" but not so big as to get in the way.  :-D

I do wonder why the tea didn't affect her shoes; wouldn't flip-flops with teeny little straps fit the, ah, outfit better?

I too was expecting this to be more extreme compared to Sarah drinking just one regular cup.

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

OK, I think we can now say that Ashley dyes her hair.  Green, purple and brown.  Only rational explanation.

It's not like she dying her hair completely one colour either, just highlights here and there.

9 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I too was expecting this to be more extreme compared to Sarah drinking just one regular cup.

It's not like she dying her hair completely one colour either, just highlights here and there.

Sarah could have a tolerance from her earlier use of the tea

As to hair color, have we seen anything other than blonde?

25 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I know the subject has been debated elsewhere for far too long.  Having said that, I still prefer the green highlights in Ashley's hair.

Note that I was reminded recently Ashley WAS in color in canon once.

9 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Was it really her first cup?

34 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Agree: bigger bobbies wouldn't be better AND flip-flops would make more sense.

Given that I didn't like Rhoda and Amanda's far more covered picture (to the point of doing an edit), I am trying to figure out why my brain thinks this is OK.  I see this as sensual and sexy, not skankarrific as I did with Rhoda and Amanda.

I know I like seeing something happen.  In addition to transforming, Ashley is drinking tea.  That adds motion and energy, but doesn't explain why I like it.

Ashley's arm is always strategically placed to shield us from naughty bits.  That's nice but not it either.  Ashley's arm could be completely out of the way and not seriously affect my opinion.

My brain tells me it's something in how Ashley is acting that makes the difference.but I don't have that quality nailed down for my conscious mind.

2 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

My brain tells me it's something in how Ashley is acting that makes the difference.but I don't have that quality nailed down for my conscious mind.

You obviously need more research. :)

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Just a note, as normal for 5 picture sequence, the middle one is the one I like most..

#4 here, though #5 plays quite well...

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

Not saying any of them are bad mind you...

Agreed.  It's a personal taste sort of thing. 

The angel Rumsiel might have liked Ashley most at her starting point.

I dunno, despite the eyes, blonde Ashley looks too much like Sarah to me.  I liked the black hair with either green or varying highlights, but I hope Dan isn't going to stray too far from her roots, so to speak.

1 minute ago, CritterKeeper said:

I dunno, despite the eyes, blonde Ashley looks too much like Sarah to me.  I liked the black hair with either green ir varying highlights, but I hope Dan isn't going to stray too far from her roots, so to speak.

My head canon is that magic tea makes you a blonde, which is sorta supported by The Dan's comments on this one.

7 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

I dunno, despite the eyes, blonde Ashley looks too much like Sarah to me.  I liked the black hair with either green ir varying highlights, but I hope Dan isn't going to stray too far from her roots, so to speak.

I liked Ashely's really dark green as well...

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

My head canon is that magic tea makes you a blonde, which is sorta supported by The Dan's comments on this one.

Considering the Mall Girl form has pink hair standard, having something else have blonde standard can be a thing

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

You mean *can* make you blonde, right? Since we have plenty of examples of hair not turning blonde. Again, I think this is just a different blend.

Just now, lonjil said:

You mean *can* make you blonde, right? Since we have plenty of examples of hair not turning blonde. Again, I think this is just a different blend.

Who?  We have seen Carol, Sarah, and Ashley in color.

5 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Maybe it's the difference between black, oolong, green, and white tea?  Hmm, wonder if they brew roobios, too, that would probably make you ginger....

If you count roobios, there are dozens, if not hundreds of herbal teas.