• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Pinup - Sequence - Pint of Tea - Mon Feb 27 2107

4 minutes ago, lonjil said:

Doesn't have to be in color... http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=349

Tedd's hair stays the exact same shade of gray.

OK, it turns currently girls blonde.  Makes currently boys in to brunettes. ;-)

This is EGS, have to say "currently" as gender is not really fixed.

4 minutes ago, mlooney said:
7 minutes ago, lonjil said:

Doesn't have to be in color... http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=349

Tedd's hair stays the exact same shade of gray.

OK, it turns currently girls blonde.  Makes currently boys in to brunettes. ;-)

IMHO the "it's different blend of tea" hypothesis would win over this one in Occam razor based competition.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

IMHO the "it's different blend of tea" hypothesis would win over this one in Occam razor based competition.

Meh, could go either way.  Ashley is the only one that changes hair color that we have seen so far.

11 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Maybe it's the difference between black, oolong, green, and white tea?  Hmm, wonder if they brew roobios, too, that would probably make you ginger....

Those all also exist in hundreds of different blends, making for all kinds of variation, I'm guessing.

Like, what's the difference between magic earl grey and magic english breakfast?

1 minute ago, lonjil said:

Those all also exist in hundreds of different blends, making for all kinds of variation, I'm guessing.

Like, what's the difference between magic earl grey and magic english breakfast?

Depends on what you're thirsty for...

6 minutes ago, lonjil said:

Never mind my personal favorite,Lapsang souchong which way of the normal tea taste, but is in fact a real tea not a herbal.

4 minutes ago, lonjil said:

what's the difference between magic earl grey and magic english breakfast?

Magic bergamot oil.

And I don't think magic tea has anything to do with hare colour.

tumblr_o9r9ljkD4q1v0psxyo1_1280.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/417130efca25ab6220e5b36f4895c43e/tumblr_o9r9ljkD4q1v0psxyo2_1280.png

tumblr_o9r9ljkD4q1v0psxyo3_1280.png

https://egspinups.tumblr.com/post/148523104955/single-téa-apron-patreon-post-téa-looked-at

16 minutes ago, lonjil said:

So that is Patrick Stewart's secret to why a bald man can still be sexy, it's all that Earl Grey he drank playing Captain Picard.

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Never mind my personal favorite,Lapsang souchong which way of the normal tea taste, but is in fact a real tea not a herbal.

Ah, that is also my personal favorite, you have a great taste in tea.

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Magic bergamot oil.

I think they also use leaves from differently grown tea bushes, hence why english breakfast being stronger despite both being made from black tea.

Just now, CritterKeeper said:

Now there is a phrase you don't see nearly often enough, online or in real life!  Part of what I love about this place, we have such great people!

Can't really argue with facts that have no chance of being in contest as to their correctness.

1 minute ago, lonjil said:

Ah, that is also my personal favorite, you have a great taste in tea.

I think they also use leaves from differently grown tea bushes, hence why english breakfast being stronger despite both being made from black tea.

Real English Breakfast tea is grown is the Assam region, so yes, that is correct.  The soil and amount of rain is quite different.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

Can't really argue with facts that have no chance of being in contest as to their correctness.

I wasn't really correcting you, just gave more examples that supported your statement that Ashley was the only one who's hair changed colour after drinking tea.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

I wasn't really correcting you, just gave more examples that supported your statement that Ashley was the only one who's hair changed colour after drinking tea.

But my primary point was that magic tea makes you a blonde. 

Here is an idea.  Ashley dyes her hair and she is a natural blonde and the tea reverted her to her real color.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

Here is an idea.  Ashley dyes her hair and she is a natural blonde and the tea reverted her to her real color.

Careful what you say there, you might spark a wild theory about Ashley's relation to Susan. ;)

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Careful what you say there, you might spark a wild theory about Ashley's relation to Susan. ;)

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

Just now, mlooney said:

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

More like I assumed you'd rank that up there with "mystery character being someone we already know".

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

More like I assumed you'd rank that up there with "mystery character being someone we already know".

No, I've said that taking two known characters and giving them a relationship or connection isn't a button push.

It's not like you saying that Ashley Is Susan

13 minutes ago, Scotty said:
15 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Jerry: Ok, I confirmed it.

Susan: So I really have sister?

Jerry: (cough) ... Sisters.

Susan: Two sisters?

Jerry: Two ... hundred ... sisters. I'm sorry but your dad really went around.

Just now, mlooney said:

No, I've said that taking two known characters and giving them a relationship or connection isn't a button push.

Oh, I thought that was just for shipping purposes, not blood relation.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Jerry: Ok, I confirmed it.

Susan: So I really have sister?

Jerry: (cough) ... Sisters.

Susan: Two sisters?

Jerry: Two ... hundred ... sisters. I'm sorry but your dad really went around.

I'd be on board if we had any indication that Ashley's dad wasn't her real dad. As it is though I still hold on to the theory that Tedd was Ashley's internet girlfriend. :D

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

As it is though I still hold on to the theory that Tedd was Ashley's internet girlfriend. :D

You see, that is a button push thing.

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

You see, that is a button push thing.

Yeah, I know. But it's one of those cases that I can really see it being possible given the people involved and the fact that Dan had teased on twitter about knowing who Ashley's internet girlfriend is. But I've said this numerous times in other threads so I'll stop before this derails the thread too badly. :)

Edit: Nope, I did not say Dad instead of Dan, nothing to see here...