• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup double , Ashley and Grace. Feb 27, 2017

Here is

Fox is a good look on Grace, and squirrel is good on Ashley, who has blonde hair this time, with a brown tail.  Can not really count this for "what color is Ashley's hair" as it's post transformation.

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I saw her as an Otter.  I don't know why.  There are a lot more squirrels than otters in EGS.

You were the one that requested "Jedi Otter Ashley" when Dan started the patreon weren't you? ;)

Though, to be honest, the first transformation (I think) related pic I saw of Ashley was the Ashley Mareep, so I keep expecting any animal transformations for her to be more wooly.

18 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I saw her as an Otter.  I don't know why.  There are a lot more squirrels than otters in EGS.

Did you saw her as Otter before or after this Ashley-otter?

20 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Fox is a good look on Grace, and squirrel is good on Ashley, who has blonde hair this time, with a brown tail.

I think Grace looks better. That two-color combination on Ashley is weird. On the other hand, it's Ashley's first try at squirrel. She needs more experience. And less clothing :) Remember, clothes on fur is weird.

EDIT:

5 minutes ago, Scotty said:

You were the one that requested "Jedi Otter Ashley" when Dan started the patreon weren't you? ;)

... didn't occurred to me.

Just now, hkmaly said:

I think Grace looks better. That two-color combination on Ashley is weird. On the other hand, it's Ashley's first try at squirrel. She needs more experience. And less clothing :) Remember, clothes on fur is weird.

The Dan does say that wearing clothes was becoming futile, so my head canon is the next frame would be awesome and clothing less.

Just now, mlooney said:
4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The Dan does say that wearing clothes was becoming futile, so my head canon is the next frame would be awesome and clothing less.

He said "gradually". So probably more than one frame.

5 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ashley is using a watch, so judging by the mismatched hair and tail colour (and ears match the tail) as well as her size and proportions, the watch likely has multiple effects.

Thinking about it, the blonde hair just doesn't go with transforming into an otherwise-brown squirrel.  Why would her hair be blonde?  Shouldn't it be the same color as her fur, or at least a similar/related color?

30 minutes ago, Scotty said:
38 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ashley is using a watch, so judging by the mismatched hair and tail colour (and ears match the tail) as well as her size and proportions, the watch likely has multiple effects.

1) She might be using multiple watches.

2) She might be designing those forms (too have the full experience). Or she found some sideefect people using that form previously didn't triggered for some reason.

20 minutes ago, mlooney said:

It's a good thing that the transformation don't really effect the person mind, given that foxes are one of squirrels predators.

Actually, Dan specifically said "whole mess of body and mind bending transformations" ... but, yes, the mind-bending effect don't need to have anything to do with the physical look.

5 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Thinking about it, the blonde hair just doesn't go with transforming into an otherwise-brown squirrel.  Why would her hair be blonde?  Shouldn't it be the same color as her fur, or at least a similar/related color?

Yes. The second one, "same color as her fur", I mean: if her hair are blonde, so should her tail and ears.

5 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

1) She might be using multiple watches.

2) She might be designing those forms (too have the full experience). Or she found some sideefect people using that form previously didn't triggered for some reason.

We do know that the watches have cumulative effects, and using one watch effect won't cancel out another.

On 2/28/2017 at 9:23 AM, Scotty said:

We do know that the watches have cumulative effects, and using one watch effect won't cancel out another.

Guess we will make them cancel each other out with utter redundancy.

Of course, the futility of perception was also accepted. And color matching. 

2 hours ago, Stature said:

And color matching.

Not a problem with out clothing.  Other than Ashley's weird hair/tail issues.

On 2/27/2017 at 7:23 PM, Scotty said:

Actually, we know that the *dynamic* morphing watches have a cumulative effect.  Tedd specified "that would have a cumulative effect with these morphs," implying that such is not the case with regular morphs.  Granted, it's ambiguous whether she's referring to morphs from watches in general versus other types of morph, or specifically to dynamic morphs versus preset morphs, but that means we can only be certain it applies to dynamic morphs unless/until there's clarification.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:
On 02/28/2017 at 2:23 AM, Scotty said:

Actually, we know that the *dynamic* morphing watches have a cumulative effect.  Tedd specified "that would have a cumulative effect with these morphs," implying that such is not the case with regular morphs.  Granted, it's ambiguous whether she's referring to morphs from watches in general versus other types of morph, or specifically to dynamic morphs versus preset morphs, but that means we can only be certain it applies to dynamic morphs unless/until there's clarification.

On the other hand, we can't be sure it does NOT apply to other watches, and in fact, you notice that the presented case was FIRST using dynamic morph THEN clone morph.

It's possible that clone morphs cancel each other but most other watches have cumulative effect.