• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup, Monday February 27, 2017 Single: Unmodest Elliot

https://egspinups.tumblr.com/post/157807416180/single-lacking-in-modesty-i-want-to-say-elliot

16 minutes ago, Scotty said:

What do you mean this doesn't make sense, nudist beaches do exist.

While this might be the counter at a beach snack bar, I get a definite inside-the-concrete vibe from the background.

Possible scenario.  The roller rink has been rented out for a private party.  Elliot was among the guests.  Tedd figured out a way to induce Elliot's transformations remotely and has been doing so for the amusement of the other guests.  So while it may look like a public place, this is actually happening in private among friends.

27 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

While this might be the counter at a beach snack bar, I get a definite inside-the-concrete vibe from the background.

Possible scenario.  The roller rink has been rented out for a private party.  Elliot was among the guests.  Tedd figured out a way to induce Elliot's transformations remotely and has been doing so for the amusement of the other guests.  So while it may look like a public place, this is actually happening in private among friends.

I didn't mean to imply that Elliot was at a nudist beach, just that because nudist beaches exist, other nudist or topless venues must also exist that Elliot might attend for whatever reason. Grace's 19th birthday is coming up in a couple in comic months so maybe they decided to have the party at an indoor nudist pool or something. Oh and Elliot being female likely means Ellen got her wish zapped everyone.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Elliot being female likely means Ellen got her wish zapped everyone.

But that is his "I'm not Ellen" form, not what happens if he gets zapped by FV5.

6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

But that is his "I'm not Ellen" form, not what happens if he gets zapped by FV5.

Maybe Ellen still refuses to zap Elliot? That whole deal with Magus hasn't been resolved yet and it's possible that even if it does get resolved, Ellen might still feel uncomfortable zapping her brother, but she would be ok with zapping everyone else if they agree to it.

Just now, Scotty said:

Maybe Ellen still refuses to zap Elliot? That whole deal with Magus hasn't been resolved yet and it's possible that even if it does get resolved, Ellen might still feel uncomfortable zapping her brother, but she would be ok with zapping everyone else if they agree to it.

That could happen.  Assume that Tedd used his spell and went for "Extra Girly" as well.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

Does anyone know Magus exists except Pandora and the body-thief?

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

Dimitrus and Helena do

I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry did too.

EDIT: I would be very surprised if Voltaire did NOT know about Magus.

Hmm, Les Immortels know that they once went to investigate an inter-planar disturbance, and saw someone on-scene who looked like a black shadow, who fled, disguising his escape, before they could talk to him.  That might be all they know, though.  Sure, someone could have stumbled across his existence off-screen, but I can't think of any actual indication that anyone else knows about him.

1 minute ago, CritterKeeper said:

Hmm, Les Immortels know that they once went to investigate an inter-planar disturbance, and saw someone on-scene who looked like a black shadow, who fled, disguising his escape, before they could talk to him.  That might be all they know, though.  Sure, someone could have stumbled across his existence off-screen, but I can't think of any actual indication that anyone else knows about him.

Depends on how you define "knows about". 

Helena and Dimitrios know he exists. 
Sirleck knows he's desperate to get a new body and is willing to compromise his ethics to do it, but probably not his origins
Pandora probably arranged his condition so she knows it all.

I want to fit Volraire between Pandora and Sirleck somewhere.

6 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

They might have known more about Magus prior to their improper reset which scrambled them. They probably feel Magus is connected but not why.

36 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

I don't want Pandora anywhere near either one of those jerks.

I hope that before Pandora decides to end her current "make amends" tour, she checks up on Magus.

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/single-lacking-8261084

What do you mean this doesn't make sense, nudist beaches do exist.

On nudist beaches he would be overdressed.

18 hours ago, mlooney said:

That makes five of the main 8 being nude or topless while female in a public space.

Susan and Sarah. Sarah actually has two and one implied in the text of the image post.  Turning into quite the nudist Sarah "no cleavage in her contract" Brown is.

Based on MV5 story, it was a long and hard journey for her.

17 hours ago, mlooney said:
17 hours ago, Scotty said:

That could happen.  Assume that Tedd used his spell and went for "Extra Girly" as well.

Maybe he went extra girly and THEN was zapped by Ellen's FV5?

Or, well, maybe they don't stick on single theme THIS party and transform more often.

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:
2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Depends on how you define "knows about". 

Helena and Dimitrios know he exists. 
Sirleck knows he's desperate to get a new body and is willing to compromise his ethics to do it, but probably not his origins
Pandora probably arranged his condition so she knows it all.

Sirleck and Pandora are likely only ones knowing about him needing Elliot. Helena and Demetrius might SUSPECT that but don't know for sure.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

I don't want Pandora anywhere near either one of those jerks.

I totally do. For example, I want Pandora's fist to be directly touching Voltaire's nose. Briefly but maybe multiple times. That does require her being near.

Yes, I'm almost sure that if Pandora will get near those jerks beating will be involved.

14 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Given that Voltaire is manipulating Sirleck, it is highly probable that Voltaire knows something of Sirleck's plans, which in turn would lead to Magus.

10 hours ago, ijuin said:

Given that Voltaire is manipulating Sirleck, it is highly probable that Voltaire knows something of Sirleck's plans, which in turn would lead to Magus.

Got it one, Mr. Garibaldi.  :)

14 hours ago, ijuin said:
On 02/28/2017 at 8:18 PM, Vorlonagent said:

Voltaire's plans don't seem good enough to make this certain, but yes, there is considerable probability he knows something ... ok. Sirleck, Pandora and Voltaire.