• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 3/4/17 - After 10,000 Years She's Free!

ComicNumber662.png

With an evil, witch-like villainess bursting out of a trash can she'd been trapped in, I couldn't resist making a Power Rangers reference. Tee hee!

Belt Boy doesn't have Cannon's natural sarcastic wit, but after years of having Cannon as a friend and seeing witty hero reparte in comics/cartoons/movies, he's able to make some decent quips against evildoers. Granted, a lot of them are puns, but he takes pride in them.

I colored the trash can in the second panel with the grays and blues it's supposed to have, then put a translucent layer of red coloring over it to make it look like it was heating up. I also used translucent layers for the steam.

I love how B.O.N.N.I.E. is cowering behind Belt Boy in the last panel. While she could easily have communicated with BB without popping out of his belt - much like she did in the previous comic - I felt that making her hide behind him made her emotion that much stronger.