• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scotty

np
NP: Monday March 6, 2017

30 posts in this topic

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=586

And thus Kitty's (and also Felix's) fantasy comes true.

Judging by Dan's commentary, I'm thinking Pandora gave Felix the same spell she gave Tedd later, it would have been redundant to give Felix a catgirl spell when Kitty already has one, but a spell that lets Felix change her default form to female and change other people into females would work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And thus Kitty's (and also Felix's) fantasy comes true.

Felix hopes, from the looks in his eyes in panel two. Kitty's eyes in panel three make her look like her hormones are about to go thermonuclear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That did not go the way I expected, but in a good way.

Dabat likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually surprised that the maid costume transformation did not compel Felix to affect an outrageous French accent.  Non?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would Felix consider a rename to Felicity in this form, as Tedd has been suggested to consider Tess while in female form? Or, is the cat-girliness too much for a Felicity to handle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope Kitty is if Ashley was more into cat girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when your brain has been blown so far out of your skull that the eyes start clipping through your hair

mlooney likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Judging by Dan's commentary, I'm thinking Pandora gave Felix the same spell she gave Tedd later, it would have been redundant to give Felix a catgirl spell when Kitty already has one, but a spell that lets Felix change her default form to female and change other people into females would work.

Actually, in Felix case it may be just changing default form.

Wait. Just changing default form is bad idea. She use it once and never again. No way how to awaken that way.

Also, Pandora DID say something about getting mad with power ...

Dan said:

One might see why I wanted to have the previous comic with Pandora's comments first now ... Chronologically, however, having this first would have made more sense

... what about switching order of those comics in archive?

Dan said:

as this really could be interpretted as Felix just wanting to do certain things with Kitty, and I really, really didn't want to give that potential impression

But now everything is ok, as the impression is that Felix wants to do certain things with Kitty but not JUST that.

... if she doesn't want to do those things, she goes completely wrong with it. For start, the physical proximity is very clear signal. In fact it seems she already touches Kitty ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Felix is taking this awfully well. I know if I was suddenly transformed into a catgirl for no apparent reason, I'd be freaking out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Would Felix consider a rename to Felicity in this form, as Tedd has been suggested to consider Tess while in female form? Or, is the cat-girliness too much for a Felicity to handle?

I was thinking more Felicia.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... if she doesn't want to do those things, she goes completely wrong with it. For start, the physical proximity is very clear signal. In fact it seems she already touches Kitty ...

There's definite physical contact from Felix at the moment, the way they're looking at each other, the way Kitty's blushing, someone's bound to walk by and have the urge to say "And kiss!" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

... if she doesn't want to do those things, she goes completely wrong with it. For start, the physical proximity is very clear signal. In fact it seems she already touches Kitty ...

There's definite physical contact from Felix at the moment, the way they're looking at each other, the way Kitty's blushing, someone's bound to walk by and have the urge to say "And kiss!" :)

... oh, yes, another challenge for change blindness: will random passer-by first notice there are two women who seem to be about to kiss, or Felix's huge tail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scotty said:

There's definite physical contact from Felix at the moment, the way they're looking at each other, the way Kitty's blushing, someone's bound to walk by and have the urge to say "And kiss!"

I was thinking of a musical cue.

 

Dabat likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hkmaly said:

... oh, yes, another challenge for change blindness: will random passer-by first notice there are two women who seem to be about to kiss, or Felix's huge tail?

Kitty technically has a tail as part of her cat themed hoodie, Felix could easily be assumed to be wearing a cat ear hair band and a fake tail attached to her outfit. Of course if the tail happens to be moving...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Scotty said:
38 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

... oh, yes, another challenge for change blindness: will random passer-by first notice there are two women who seem to be about to kiss, or Felix's huge tail?

Kitty technically has a tail as part of her cat themed hoodie, Felix could easily be assumed to be wearing a cat ear hair band and a fake tail attached to her outfit. Of course if the tail happens to be moving...

I think most fake tails are NOT from material allowing them to be up like this. Meanwhile, there are ways to make the tails move ...

Of course, most people would reach the conclusion the tail was fake anyway, BUT it would likely catch their attention ... in absence of other stuff which could catch their attention of course ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I think most fake tails are NOT from material allowing them to be up like this. Meanwhile, there are ways to make the tails move ...

I can't find it anymore but I did see a cosplay of an Aurin from the game Wildstar that had a tail that was made with a wire frame to give it it's general shape and keep it from limply dragging around, some people are pretty clever when creating cosplay costumes and Felix could pass as one of those dedicated cosplayers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about tails, but my daughter had a set of butterfly wings that she could make gently move, like butterflies sometimes do while not flying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Howitzer said:

Felix is taking this awfully well. I know if I was suddenly transformed into a catgirl for no apparent reason, I'd be freaking out.

Tedd had a similar reaction upon discovering he was suddenly a girl.  "Yes, I should worry about how and why this has happened, but for now I just want to enjoy being a girl in public!"

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... oh, yes, another challenge for change blindness: will random passer-by first notice there are two women who seem to be about to kiss, or Felix's huge tail?

Or the french maid outfit....

10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

there are ways to make the tails move ...

Google "twitchy kitty tail," it used to be on ThinkGeek but doesn't turn up on their own search bar.  They do moving ears, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, how long before Kitty starts wondering whether she caused those two little cat girls, and will she worry whether they're okay?  Not everyone is as good and thoughtful as Rhoda and Ashley....

ijuin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Howitzer said:

Felix is taking this awfully well. I know if I was suddenly transformed into a catgirl for no apparent reason, I'd be freaking out.

I think she's more focused on the other girl here than on herself right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

there are ways to make the tails move ...

Google "twitchy kitty tail," it used to be on ThinkGeek but doesn't turn up on their own search bar.  They do moving ears, too.

Maybe because it's out of stock?

10 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
23 hours ago, Howitzer said:

Felix is taking this awfully well. I know if I was suddenly transformed into a catgirl for no apparent reason, I'd be freaking out.

Tedd had a similar reaction upon discovering he was suddenly a girl.  "Yes, I should worry about how and why this has happened, but for now I just want to enjoy being a girl in public!"

And Tedd WAS girl before. I suppose for trans people, the opportunity to enjoy being right gender is too good to worry about details.

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Hmm, how long before Kitty starts wondering whether she caused those two little cat girls

Hmmmm ... we were talking about Catalina worrying she transformed Kitty, but we missed this possibility ...

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

and will she worry whether they're okay?

Probably not. She doesn't seem the type.

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Not everyone is as good and thoughtful as Rhoda and Ashley....

... Rhoda, meanwhile, is still worrying, probably ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Rhoda and/or Catalina walk in on that scene, they will probably think the Cat Girl maid was collateral damage they caused.  They don't kneed to know that Felix was a guy.  Kitty ears and tail will be enough to draw the attention of Daphne and Velma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Rhoda and/or Catalina walk in on that scene, they will probably think the Cat Girl maid was collateral damage they caused.

Especially considering Catalina was worried that trying to change herself back would create a shockwave of catness.

Also I think the term in this case would be cat-lateral damage. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Especially considering Catalina was worried that trying to change herself back would create a shockwave of catness.

Also I think the term in this case would be cat-lateral damage. :)

Don't push it.  Some times you just can't make a pun work.

The Old Hack and HarJIT like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0