• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Pinup: Monday March 6, 2017 Double: Sarah and AF04 Sarah

Recommended Posts

OK, Sarah, you are at least a 2, not "at most a 2" on the Kinsey scale.  Also, take some fashion advice from your other self.  Fishnets, for example look good even on "normal" school girl wear.  Assume you are wear either shorts or a skirt of course.  For example, with the uniform you already have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like our!Sarah is hooking her fingers into the bra strap on AF04!Sarah to slide it over her shoulder, likely a first step in removing it altogether....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Looks like our!Sarah is hooking her fingers into the bra strap on AF04!Sarah to slide it over her shoulder, likely a first step in removing it altogether....

Did not notice that, but now that you mention it, yeah.  I approve of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chick in the fishnets is Dark Sarah from the AF04 universe. She looks taller because she wears platform shoes or possibly sometimes (wait for it...)

...Kinky Boots.

Sarah & Dark Sarah.

AFTERNOTE: I thought I'd sent this awhile ago, so it might seem dated. Because now it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tom Sewell said:

The chick in the fishnets is Dark Sarah from the AF04 universe. She looks taller because she wears platform shoes or possibly sometimes (wait for it...)

...Kinky Boots.

Sarah & Dark Sarah.

Yes, we know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

How long has it been since we have seen ANYTHING from the AF04 EGS World?

Long freaking time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mlooney said:
7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

How long has it been since we have seen ANYTHING from the AF04 EGS World?

Long freaking time.

Since the AF04 NP, or rather April 25th 2004 when the sketchbook of Sarah with Dark Sarah was released. So almost 13 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note that just because they are kissing it doesn't mean the other universe one isn't evil. There are precedents.

Of course, in this case we KNOW the AF04 one isn't evil ...

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

I dunno, I think the facial expressions and the arm positions prevent it from being comparable to the Heidi and Carol kissing pinup.

I disagree. I think this is worse. (See, just compared it.)

25 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:
35 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Since the AF04 NP, or rather April 25th 2004 when the sketchbook of Sarah with Dark Sarah was released. So almost 13 years.

Clearly they've gotten closer over the years...

It wasn't that long for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure, but if you look closely, I think that "normal" Sarah in this picture is actually the AF04 Sarah with dyed hair and her counterpart's clothes, and verse visa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'm not sure, but if you look closely, I think that "normal" Sarah in this picture is actually the AF04 Sarah with dyed hair and her counterpart's clothes, and verse visa

Um.

 

Sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 6:41 AM, Scotty said:

Since the AF04 NP, or rather April 25th 2004 when the sketchbook of Sarah with Dark Sarah was released. So almost 13 years.

13 years... Anything longer than that then the universe would implode.

Then again, Sarah would have a explicit radical shift in the main to make this canon. Or a time-stop, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stature said:

Sarah would have a explicit radical shift in the main to make this canon.

Just make most of the not fully naked1 pinups of Sarah canon and that becomes trivial
1 The one with Susan would take more2 to be canon, the one with Tedd, very much less so.
2 Oh, so very much more. Not for Sarah, but for Susan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now