• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

NP: Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A little abrupt but I do see where Dan's coming from, keep the storyline going, which it was clear he was starting to have difficulty doing because none of this was scripted ahead of time, or save it for a later story that he can script ahead of time. Still it's a happy ending for those two.

Though notice that there wasn't an "END" note here, so the NP isn't quite done yet, it'll probably shift back to Rhoda and Catalina for a couple more strips.

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Though notice that there wasn't an "END" note here, so the NP isn't quite done yet, it'll probably shift back to Rhoda and Catalina for a couple more strips.

... but they likely wouldn't find Kitty and Felix. Hmmm, what they will be doing? Just commenting they are not able to find them?

... hmmm ... maybe Pandora needs to say something more? Or show she marked more people?

1 hour ago, Howitzer said:

*cue "walking off into the sunset" music*

Yup, they are so out of the friend zone.

Though, Kitty is blushing too much to enjoy her company. Felix is not THAT tiny, but still.

Called it.  The Dan is going to do a set of special strips for them some time.  I get extra points if they are in a sketchbook strip.

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Called it.  The Dan is going to do a set of special strips for them some time.  I get extra points if they are in a sketchbook strip.

What about pinups?

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

What about pinups?

I didn't say anything about pinups when I said to start a "new" strip with them, but I'm sure they are pinup fuel for the next couple of months.

15 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Who's stripping? :)

13 minutes ago, Scotty said:

What about pinups?

... both?

The Avengers?

So who is Steed and who is Peel?

This would be a good place for Pandora's "Well THAT turned out differently than I'd expected" comment.

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=508

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Relevant detail added

It's too bad that Rhoda and Catalina won't catch up to Kitty any day soon, but it's nice that Kitty and Felix got their own happy ending to this adventure.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This would be a good place for Pandora's "Well THAT turned out differently than I'd expected" comment.

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=508

No, I think that moment happened when Rhoda shrunk Catalina. It's the only time we see Pandora still in the college coed clothing but without glasses. Then when Rhoda resizes herself and Pandora realizes she's an S rank talent, Pandora's got glasses again. And then the next times we see her without glasses, she's changed her look completely to Sexy Catgirl, then Original Immortal, then Maid Catgirl. I don't think the college coed outfit serves any purpose now considering she didn't remain in human form after she ducked into the spirit realm.

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Avengers?

So who is Steed and who is Peel?

I would have prefered a "Against the World Crime League" Buckaroo Banzai reference. 

// I Just Love Christopher Lloyd constantly correcting everyone on his character's name.

1 hour ago, Sjmcc13 said:

I would have prefered a "Against the World Crime League" Buckaroo Banzai reference. 

// I Just Love Christopher Lloyd constantly correcting everyone on his character's name.

Jeff Goldblum's name choice (New Jersey) was the most incongruously funny part of the movie, with the exception of the watermelon.