• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup Double, Elliot and Elliot? Wed March 9 2017

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Dewitchery Diamond! Elliot turns into Mall Girl, touches the diamond and gets a duplicate that we'll now name Rose, and then Elliot turns into Cheerleadra and touches the diamond again, then Elliot reverts back to himself and goes to school while Cheerleadra and Rose goes out to dispel Voltaire's statement that Cheerleadra is Elliot. The reason Cheerleadra and Rose are looking at each other like that is a side effect of Elliot realizing he loves those forms now.

Also, the Dunkel's will need to renovate the basement to have a bedroom because there's no way they're going to be able to fit 2 more beds in Elliot and Ellen's room.

22 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Dewitchery Diamond! Elliot turns into Mall Girl, touches the diamond and gets a duplicate that we'll now name Rose, and then Elliot turns into Cheerleadra and touches the diamond again, then Elliot reverts back to himself and goes to school while Cheerleadra and Rose goes out to dispel Voltaire's statement that Cheerleadra is Elliot. The reason Cheerleadra and Rose are looking at each other like that is a side effect of Elliot realizing he loves those forms now.

I accept this as canon.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:
10 hours ago, Scotty said:

I accept this as canon.

I don't. While funny, I don't think we need whole army of Elliots (although Magus would like that). Also, I don't think Elliot is that narcissist. I agree with one of Patreon comments: based on how they look, those must be Elliot and Ashley ... or Nanase and Ellen ... or Tedd and Grace ... or Agent Wolf and Agent Cranium, tasked with making those fake appearances.

Also, great picture, but I think it would be better if zoomed out a little more ...

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Also, the Dunkel's will need to renovate the basement to have a bedroom because there's no way they're going to be able to fit 2 more beds in Elliot and Ellen's room.

You would get some strange side effects given that we're talking about DD clones.

Rose would have the ability to turn other people into short, busty pink-haired girls wearing yellow tops and light blue skirts.  This patreon pic from November would then become possible though not by kissing and retro-kissing as Dan suggested at the time.

Cheerleadra would have the ability to turn other people into Cheerleadras.

41 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Which would be a pretty damn powerful ability, if you think about it!  Cheerleadra herself is already a strong player, and getting stronger.  People would likely want the enchantment to continue, and thus could continue to enjoy her powers for a relatively long time, like, say, one Boss Fight.

I do wonder about the Dewitchery Diamond.....why is it that the werewolf from the original story seems to have turned people into permanent werewolves, while Ellen only turns people into one-time temporary FV5's?  Or were the werewolf's victims only temporarily dangerous, but were killed off before they could return to normal?  I would think almost everyone's enchantment resistance would be working overtime against something that made them a danger to their friends and loved ones!

56 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Rose would have the ability to turn other people into short, busty pink-haired girls wearing yellow tops and light blue skirts.  This patreon pic from November would then become possible though not by kissing and retro-kissing as Dan suggested at the time.

I don't see any problem.

Note: Are you sure it can't be by kissing? (The retro-kissing doesn't seem likely of course).

9 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:
56 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Which would be a pretty damn powerful ability, if you think about it!  Cheerleadra herself is already a strong player, and getting stronger.  People would likely want the enchantment to continue, and thus could continue to enjoy her powers for a relatively long time, like, say, one Boss Fight.

Hmmmm, squad of Cheerleadras ... army of Cheerleadras ...

I do wonder about the Dewitchery Diamond.....why is it that the werewolf from the original story seems to have turned people into permanent werewolves, while Ellen only turns people into one-time temporary FV5's?

Because Ellen herself was temporary. Note that I don't think we actually saw anyone transformed to Ellen to turn back on her own, but I would assume the enchantment Ellen is casting matches the original, including the duration - one month (for person with basic magic resistance).

Or were the werewolf's victims only temporarily dangerous, but were killed off before they could return to normal?  I would think almost everyone's enchantment resistance would be working overtime against something that made them a danger to their friends and loved ones!

Not if they killed their friends and loved ones already. Or if their friends and loved ones were killed by the werewolf who transformed them.

Also, yes, I do suspect they didn't exactly waited too long to see if the werewolves are returning to normal ... especially not if Pandora was making sure werewolves will go extinct.

53 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Because Ellen herself was temporary. Note that I don't think we actually saw anyone transformed to Ellen to turn back on her own, but I would assume the enchantment Ellen is casting matches the original, including the duration - one month (for person with basic magic resistance).

This. 

According to one of the Q&As Ellen's FV5 handbeam spell creates an FV5 morph that is for all intents and purposes identical to the TF Gun, presumably identical down to the length of time. 

We haven't seen anybody transformed by Ellen besides Grace and grace just shrugged it off as she would.  Ellen failed to transform the second Goo monster and not-Tengue.  Presumably Ellen has used it on herself and Nanase in private many, many times (Since magic usage is what gives new spells, I'd speculate that TF play with Nanase is probably the source for most of Ellen's new spells)

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

We haven't seen anybody transformed by Ellen besides Grace and grace just shrugged it off as she would.  Ellen failed to transform the second Goo monster and not-Tengue.  Presumably Ellen has used it on herself and Nanase in private many, many times (Since magic usage is what gives new spells, I'd speculate that TF play with Nanase is probably the source for most of Ellen's new spells)

Tedd likely could shrug it off as well now that he knows he can resist enchantments easily, he didn't know about it back in the first Sister arc.

The Goo did get stunned by Ellen's beam but it most likely didn't get transformed because it had no real form not to mention any discernible gender.

Not_Tengu likely had high resistance either because of the magic used to give him his form and boost his strenght also boosted his resistance to other magic, or the fact that he braced himself against it and was able to resist, maybe both.

I think Ellen has so far zapped Tedd, Grace, Susan, the goo, Not_Tengu and herself, at least that we for 100% certain know off. Of course there's a very good chance she's zapped Nanase on one of their dates but there's now evidence either way.

13 hours ago, Scotty said:

Tedd likely could shrug it off as well now that he knows he can resist enchantments easily, he didn't know about it back in the first Sister arc.

The Goo did get stunned by Ellen's beam but it most likely didn't get transformed because it had no real form not to mention any discernible gender.

Not_Tengu likely had high resistance either because of the magic used to give him his form and boost his strenght also boosted his resistance to other magic, or the fact that he braced himself against it and was able to resist, maybe both.

I think Ellen has so far zapped Tedd, Grace, Susan, the goo, Not_Tengu and herself, at least that we for 100% certain know off. Of course there's a very good chance she's zapped Nanase on one of their dates but there's now evidence either way.

I forgot about Tedd and Susan. 

20 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Ellen failed to transform the second Goo monster and not-Tengue.

How do you know she failed to transform the second Goo? Do you know enough about goos to recognize their gender?

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

He probably used TF gun normal settings. After fixing it.

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

I forgot about Tedd and Susan. 

Also, you both forgot Vladia. Unless that was different beam.

38 minutes ago, Scotty said:

To be honest? It probably doesn't matter if it was a different beam. I have no idea why I blanked on Vladia as someone Ellen zapped.

I forgot Vladia as well. 

That case also was Ellen's FV5 beam, amped or pushed in some unusual way that it created Vladia completely human without antennae, something she ended up being rather grateful for.

22 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Point of information:
Ellen did not zap Vladia, she zapped Vlad, who then became Vladia.  A subtle but important difference.

Point of inquiry.

Was Ellen's shot at Vlad instantaneous, or was there some duration that was a measurable "during" between "before" and "after" the shot?

If there was an interval of time in which the target was being hit, it is possible that the transformation may have been occurring while the target was being hit.  If the transformation had proceeded far enough, it would be accurate to say "Ellen hit Vladia as well as Vlad with the same shot".

Sometimes it can be fun to split hares while debating the technical details of superpowers and sci-fi weapons.

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If there was an interval of time in which the target was being hit, it is possible that the transformation may have been occurring while the target was being hit.  If the transformation had proceeded far enough, it would be accurate to say "Ellen hit Vladia as well as Vlad with the same shot".

A good point and one that 's hard to check, due to the flashing lights around "the target" at the time.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

How do you know she failed to transform the second Goo? Do you know enough about goos to recognize their gender?

Goo creatures usually reproduce asexually by splitting like amoebas.

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Does Ellen's beam have any effect on gender?  Or is it limited to physical sex and appearance?

Calls anatomy lab about all these split hares lying about...

21 hours ago, mlooney said:
On 03/11/2017 at 0:13 AM, hkmaly said:

Also, you both forgot Vladia. Unless that was different beam.

Point of information:
Ellen did not zap Vladia, she zapped Vlad, who then became Vladia.  A subtle but important difference.

Note that I didn't said Ellen hit Vladia. I just said you forgot about her. Subtle but important difference. (Or more like nitpicking.)

19 hours ago, ijuin said:
On 03/11/2017 at 0:13 AM, hkmaly said:

Goo creatures usually reproduce asexually by splitting like amoebas.

That doesn't mean they don't have sex. Most fungus, many plants and some animals like starfish and jellyfish can reproduce both sexually and asexually.

On 3/11/2017 at 3:00 AM, CritterKeeper said:

Does Ellen's beam have any effect on gender?  Or is it limited to physical sex and appearance?

I'm not sure if that's ever been addressed.  The TF Gun, and therefore Ellen's Fv5 beam does mess with sexual orientation, to make adjusting to an opposite gender body easier.  But messing with sexual orientation is not the same thing as messing with gender. 

Dan is on record as saying the TF Gun can change those parts of people that they cannot change on their own, so theoretically it's possible.

1 minute ago, Vorlonagent said:
On 3/11/2017 at 6:00 AM, CritterKeeper said:

I'm not sure if that's ever been addressed.  The TF Gun, and therefore Ellen's Fv5 beam does mess with sexual orientation, to make adjusting to an opposite gender body easier.  But messing with sexual orientation is not the same thing as messing with gender. 

Dan is on record as saying the TF Gun can change those parts of people that they cannot change on their own, so theoretically it's possible.

It is canon that Ellen's FV5 beam does alter sexual preference according to Ellen after she zapped Susan.

I would go further on gender though and say that yes it obviously changes physical gender when it's applied to males. Gender identity however, I don't think that's something Dan would mess with. Having a beam that could force a male to identify as a female or vise versa seems like it could be used to evil purposes or something, like "there's a man that identifies as a woman? Let's zap him so he identifies as a man!" instead of "there's a man that identifies as a woman? lets zap her so she has the body she yearned for!"