• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Friday March 17, 2017

Clearly, tOH, Susan and Elliot need you!  Quick, jump through your computer screen and moderate their forum comments for them!

Wait, no, that would mean you wouldn't be modding our comments any more!

Never mind, forget I said anything....

Let's see. We got an MLP fan, King Lewie from Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic, Sanic the hedgehog*, Pac Man and what looks like Diane's "She doesn't know what seduction is" pose but it's obviously not Diane making that comment.

*if you value sanity, don't google Sanic. if there's anything worse than TVtropes, Sanic would be it.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Elliot getting bit too possessive on his secret identity.  He's properly going blow his identity as Cheerleadr out of frustration!

I'm interested in the Avatars he made, I like have those available if possible!  The skull one cool, but it's so small i can use it without pixelation distorting the image.  :(. 

Ah. This infernal pit that is internet comments. In some corners of the web(like this one), comments can be insightful, interesting, funny, and/or just generally enhance the main content. ...Then you have the boiling drek that flows across other places.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Let's see. We got an MLP fan, King Lewie from Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic, Sanic the hedgehog*, Pac Man and what looks like Diane's "She doesn't know what seduction is" pose but it's obviously not Diane making that comment.

*if you value sanity, don't google Sanic. if there's anything worse than TVtropes, Sanic would be it.

Wow, it's been like three years that happened.  Is Diane still pursuing Elliot?  Its been long enough even the author would forget. XD

Just now, Wrangler said:

Wow, it's been like three years that happened.  Is Diane still pursuing Elliot?  Its been long enough even the author would forget. XD

Last year saw Diane officially meeting Elliot, learning about him being Cheerleadra, seeing him transform, and also seeing how he got along with Ashley. Diane's had only a couple days to let that sink in, but she's also been preoccupied with the whole "I was attacked by a vampire" shock and the upcoming meeting with Susan so I wouldn't be surprised if Elliot's not at the top of her mind. I'm kinda curious if she mentioned her crush on Elliot to Susan, or if she mentions being the one that defended him in the video comments.

9 hours ago, Wrangler said:

I'm interested in the Avatars he made, I like have those available if possible!  The skull one cool, but it's so small i can use it without pixelation distorting the image.  :(. 

Try to find better on source.

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

So, when will Tedd's father stage the Cheerleadra sighting? I'm betting Elliot is wishing for that to happen sooner rather than later now.

Obviously, but note that the sooner she appears the more suspicious it will be.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Somehow I suspect the posing girl is not actually girl at all.

24 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Somehow I suspect the posing girl is not actually girl at all.

Considering the comment belonging to it, I do as well.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It has been quite a while since Elliot was able to do something really violent.

Good point. Has Voltaire taken a different tack while still holding true to his vow?