• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

It's still raining.  Forecast to stop about noon, then pick back up around 4:00 AM tomorrow.  It's a slow downpour, not a thunderstorm, which is good, I guess.  Every thing feels clammy and I'd just as soon be back in bed.  I may do that anyway.

22 minutes ago, mlooney said:

It's still raining.  Forecast to stop about noon, then pick back up around 4:00 AM tomorrow.  It's a slow downpour, not a thunderstorm, which is good, I guess.  Every thing feels clammy and I'd just as soon be back in bed.  I may do that anyway.

It's 10:35.  I feel like crap.  Going to take a nap.

Getting tired of rain.  Starting about 9:00 PM today and going all day tomorrow (until 2:00 AM Thursday) we are forecast for rain.  I suspect my sleep is going it be all sorts of messed up and I'm going to have body aches.  This has the possibility to suck and suck a lot.

Forecast for around 70% chance of rain around mid morning tomorrow.  I want the rain to stop.  I'll take heat right now, I'm just getting tired of body aches. 

Forecast for rain starting about 04:00 AM tomorrow morning and a good chance of rain until about noon.  I'm getting tired of these rain bands.

9 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I would disagree

I think precipitation makes for great percussion

If it rained hard I would agree with you.  The latest rain "storms" have been "showers" even when there is thunder and lightning.

Joy. Forecast to start raining around 7:00 PM tonight and go on until about 9:00 PM. Then tomorrow we have a good chance of rain starting about 1:00 AM and lasting for 12 hours or so. Less than happy about this and this might explain why I have body aches. Of course part of those are from aspirating tea, but that was several hours ago.

15 hours ago, mlooney said:

Then tomorrow we have a good chance of rain starting about 1:00 AM and lasting for 12 hours or so.

Dodged the rain.  Not forecast for rain until Wednesday night.  I don't trust the 10 day forecast that much, but it looks good for now.  

On 6/10/2022 at 10:04 AM, mlooney said:

Dodged the rain.  Not forecast for rain until Wednesday night.  I don't trust the 10 day forecast that much, but it looks good for now.  

This isn't fair.  it's 103 (heat index, 91 real) so I'm hot and sweaty.  Current forecast is for a thunder storm around 10:00 PM tonight, so I have body aches.  One or the other, please.  So much for the no rain until Wednesday night forecast.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

This isn't fair.  it's 103 (heat index, 91 real) so I'm hot and sweaty.  Current forecast is for a thunder storm around 10:00 PM tonight, so I have body aches.  One or the other, please.  So much for the no rain until Wednesday night forecast.

Looks like I avoided the rain, but it's still hot and muggie.  

Explorer doesn't like overhead fans, so I don't normally turn them on. Last night was so hot and muggy, I turned it on, even knowing that she was going to freak out. This morning, aside from looking up at it every few minutes, she seems to be over her issues with it. She still seems a bit skittish, but not scared any more. I'm hoping that the fan will make the living room bearable.

The thermostat says it's almost as warm in here as it was yesterday, but with the ceiling fan on it's tolerable. It's forecast to have the same sorta weather for the next 10 days. Better than rain fronts.

I wish my central air/heating fan worked better, failing that I'd like a couple of overcast days, with out rain, failing that a cold front, however that might result in body aches.

Forecast to have a couple of days of cooler weather starting Sunday.  Bad news in that there is also a 70% or better chance of thunderstorms that morning.

It's hot.  There is a good chance of rain tonight tonight/tomorrow morning.  So I'm sweaty and have body aches.  Not a good combo.

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

It's hot.  There is a good chance of rain tonight tonight/tomorrow morning.  So I'm sweaty and have body aches.  Not a good combo.

Went from 40ish percent chance of rain to 60ish chance now.  Weather Underground is saying "Thunderstorm possible 1:30.  Thrilled about this.