• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it gets cold.  With windchill due to e-bike speed it was 31 (freedom units) [-1 rest of world]  I know I'm going to need better gloves and will need to wear 2 pair of socks.  Not looking forward to winter.

I like that 'Freedom Units' - it fits the squirrelly times we live in.

It was 84 FU here today. (32.5 C) Cold overnight, and cold again tonight, but a warm afternoon.

It's cold (37 Freedom Units, 3 rest of world) and rainy.  I have body aches and a migraine.  Not sure I'm going to stay up today.  Analgesics are barely doing any thing.  This, to use a common phrase, sucks rocks.

Thursday through Saturday is was in the low 70s F - far warmer than normal for this time of year (though to my surprise not quite record breaking). Then Sunday it dropped down into the 40s, and today it's in the low 30s (significantly colder than usual during the daytime this time of year) with an inch of snow on the ground (not entirely unprecedented for October, but quite unusual).

Thursday I wore a short-sleeved shirt for the first time in weeks and could have gotten away with shorts; today I had to pull out a winter coat and winter boots.

People say "If you don't like the weather wait a few minutes and it'll change," but this is one of the most extreme weather changes I've seen.

It's nippy (around 45) and we are forecast to have the first freeze of the season tonight.  Thankfully it's stopped raining and isn't forecast to do so in the next 10 days.

It's raining. Forecast to rain/snow until 3:00 PM tomorrow. I have body aches. Staying in bed for a while.

We've had a lot of rain this year so far, but it's been above freezing every day, so no ice. Glad I don't have to commute in the mornings, WFH (remote IT).