• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

On 5/23/2018 at 2:28 PM, mlooney said:

It's 85 degrees F, feels like 90 and has a 50% chance of rain today and an 80% chance tomorrow.   Storm fronts are a known trigger for migraines for me, which might explain why I have been fighting a medium to mild headache for the last 3 days.  Not bad enough to take /strong/ drugs for, but bad enough that I need to keep track of when I took what so I don't take too much of any one analgesic. 

Different location, but I've been having to keep track of when I last took Tylenol and aspirin due to some rather unpleasant cramps.  Aspirin was a low dose once or twice a day, mostly for anti-clotting effect, but I needed more Tylenol than I like.  Really, I don't like using any Tylenol, but the drug interaction checkers say my preferred ibuprofen might be an issue and this seems the lesser of three evils.

Pittsburg, KS (66762)

as of 1:54 pm CDT

88°

Sunny

Feels Like 94°

H 90° / L 66°

UV Index 9 of 10

At least we have a 0% chance of rain today and it only goes up to 10% tonight.  Of course any chance of rain of late mean "thunder storms and freaking cats" of late.

A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect "Until Further Notice"

Is it really that time again?

I am still living with the aftermath of Darth Irma.

Current conditions at

Sarasota / Bradenton, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (KSRQ)

Lat: 27.4°NLon: 82.56°WElev: 30ft.
ra.png

Light Rain

73°F

23°C

Humidity 90%
Wind Speed SE 9 mph
Barometer 29.84 in (1010.5 mb)
Dewpoint 70°F (21°C)
Visibility 10.00 mi

Last update

26 May 6:53 pm EDT

The storm has arrived and my cat could care less, unlike last time when she went bonkers. 

PITTSBURG, KS

as of 12:50 am CDT

73°
RAIN SHOWER
feels like 73°
H -- L 67°
UV Index 0 of 10

48 minutes ago, mlooney said:

The storm has arrived and my cat could care less, unlike last time when she went bonkers. 

This is all part of the feline master plan to drive all humans bonkers.

Pittsburg, KS (66762)
as of 9:18 pm CDT
80°
Clear
Feels Like 86°
H -- L 69°
UV Index 0 of 10

90% chance of a thunderstorm late tonight, 80% in the morning.

Now the important question, how will Susan, my cat, respond to it?

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

90% chance of a thunderstorm late tonight, 80% in the morning.

Now the important question, how will Susan, my cat, respond to it?

Well, we missed the storm.  Now down to a 50% chance this afternoon.   Susan has been either hanging out in the window "Bird watching" or next to me while I watch videos.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Well, we missed the storm.  Now down to a 50% chance this afternoon.   Susan has been either hanging out in the window "Bird watching" or next to me while I watch videos.

Doing staunch feline duty. You need to keep an eye on the humans, after all. Gods know what they would get up to if they didn't have cats watching them.

5 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
10 hours ago, mlooney said:

Doing staunch feline duty. You need to keep an eye on the humans, after all. Gods know what they would get up to if they didn't have cats watching them.

We seemed to have missed the storm altogether,  as it didn't happen today and they are saying 10% for tonight and Friday morning.

Susan, of course, spent the afternoon hiding in her cat cave.

While my bike was in it's original state, i.e. broken,  the weather was fine and dandy.

Now?  Thunderstorms every day.  Having one now.   I'm less than 100% gruntled by this.

The thunderstorms are messing up my wireless connextion.  It took three tries to place my pizza order.

A lightning strike has messed up the operation of the main gate at work.

But at least the rain is removing the smell of rotting mullet that has permeated everything in the current Red Tide outbreak.