• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That range of temperatures is not what I would call plain, and an 11o low is far from great

Yeah a 50 degree swing over 48 hours sorta sucks.  That's a little over a degree an hour. 

It was in the 30s (F) last week, but yesterday we had a high of 12. Weather.com is saying we'll have a high of 16 today (one "local" station claimed it would reach 25 today, but they cover a pretty wide area, and their predictions never quite match the conditions outside my house). Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low to mid 30s, and Thursday will reach the upper 40s. It will then cool back down into the 20s over the weekend.

It's freezing rain right now and is forecast to turn into snow in the next hour or so, then last until 3:00 PM plus or minus 30 minutes.  I'm awake several hours early and feel like I was beaten with sticks.  All of these things are related.

We are forecast to have snow starting any time now,  but being topped off with "light freezing rain" starting at 3:00 PM.  Great.  Make the roads slick as snot on a frog's back.  Glad I don't need to go out and get any thing.

Now forecast to stop snowing in about an hour and not, repeat, not, expected to have any freezing rain.  Forecast to have snow starting at 3:00 am and going to about 2:00PM tomorrow.  I know that having a little snow isn't that big of deal for you frozen north people, but it's a bit of pain here in southern Kansas.

It snowed a little this morning.  It's forecast to start snowing about 7 tonight and keep snowing for about 17 hours.  Not fully gruntled by this.

I've been wondering why I feel like crap, more so than normal. Just heard a thunder clap, so there is that.  Forecast to have rain for the next 12 hours or so. Less than gruntled by this weather.

We are forecast to have another storm front roll in between 02:00 and 05:00 tomorrow morning.  With any luck I'll sleep through it, but given my sleep has been fairly bad for the last week or so, I suspect that I'll be waking up around 1:30 and being in general all over body pain.  Not gruntled by this turn of events.

Here in Small City Kansas, home of the Gorillas, we are forecast to have rain starting about 10 and going on for 14 hours or there about. I hope I can sleep through most of it.  Right now I don't have any body aches, so the front must not have made it here yet.  I'm still going to bed earlyish to hopefully avoid the normal side effects of a storm front.

35%+ chance of rain starting about 4:00 this afternoon and lasting all day tomorrow with peaks of 85% chance of thunder storms tomorrow afternoon.  Front hasn't made it here, but I expect it about 2:00.  Less than fully gruntled by this turn of events

It rained most of the night.  I got very bad sleep and woke up about 6. I've had 2 cups of strong pu'erh tea and still feel groggy.  The current rain is forecast to stop about 8:15, but we have a ~30% chance of rain for the rest of the day.  Less than gruntled by this.

It's raining.  Been doing that for about an hour.  Supposed keep up until this afternoon when we a forecast to have thunderstorms for several hours.  I have body aches.  I am not gruntled by this.

It's raining.  It's forecast to rain for the rest of the day, all night and most of tomorrow.  Going to bed, even if I don't go to sleep.  Feel like crap.

Still thunder storming.  Supposed to have a break around 9:00 AM for a couple of hours then back to storms for the afternoon until about 9:00 PM.