• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

80%
Rain continuing
through 2 pm

Joy.  My left ear is completely stuff up and I have body aches.  Not seeing me stay up all that much today.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Nicole is the sloppy little sister of psychotic Ian.

Years from now, this will be taken out of context, and leave people wondering who you are referring to.

Rain forecast to start about 3:00 PM and lasting 12 hours.  No body aches and my ear is only slightly "full" right now, hope that keeps up.

Both knees hurt. Wonder why, as it's not forecast to rain for a few days. Check weather underground. OK, there is a front rolling in, with a forecast of snow around 7:00 PM. Great. Under heated covers for the day I suspect.

43 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sleeping without the humidity.  Good choice.

This is possible, you can get a dehumidifier. I recall my parents having on in a damp basement in a house they moved to after they retired.

11 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

This is possible, you can get a dehumidifier. I recall my parents having on in a damp basement in a house they moved to after they retired.

Eww that must have been a mold trap.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

It not be raining would be a good thing as well.  

Right now it's "cloudy".  What this means is that the light coming into the living room varies from fully bright to some what dim, with about a 30 second cycle.  This is not helping my migraine.

90%+ chance of rain around 2:00 AM lasting until 5:00 AM. 50%+ of rain starting 4:00 PM and lasting 13 hours. I have body aches. I suspect these are all related.

It's stopped raining and the front has moved on.  Why do I still have body aches?  Checks Weather Underground.  Oh, that's why another storm front rolling in.  60%ish chance of rain around 7-8:00 PM.  Not gruntled.  I'm seeing an early "get under the warm blankets for me.

It's clear with a small (sub 10%) chance of rain until 11:00 PM tonight, rising to 99% at midnight. Right now I don't have body aches. Hopping that keeps up.

The front has rolled in enough that I'm getting knee pain.  Going to lay down to take some weight off it them, plus have some heat in the form of the electric blanket on them.  Going to read for a while, but I suspect I'm going to end up sleeping some.

The rain front is forecast to pass around 1:00 PM.  My left knee, the one I twisted Sunday, is in a bit of pain.  My lower back and right leg is having it's normal "it's raining" pain.  Analgesics doing squat.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

The rain front is forecast to pass around 1:00 PM.  My left knee, the one I twisted Sunday, is in a bit of pain.  My lower back and right leg is having it's normal "it's raining" pain.  Analgesics doing squat.

The rain front has passed, I have limited body aches, I should get up and do something constructive. On the other hand it's really comfy in bed and Explorer is cuddled up next to me.