• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

f it would be truly valuable, it wouldn't be considered scrap.

Yeah, but if a research facility no longer needed certain materials, they'd either sell them off, or junk em. Edward would have been in a position to call dibs.

Yes ; the story of helping R&D clean up their lab wouldn't hold. On the other hand, helping clean up someone ELSE's lab ...

There is also another possibility: He didn't bring Tedd stuff he personally obtained. He just delivered stuff which was officially allocated to Tedd's lab for his valuable research, with all necessary paperwork properly filled and stamped by authorized DGB's officials. Just because Tedd thinks he's playing doesn't mean his research is not closely monitored. Full disclosure, remember?

Only problem with this theory is that if they would really monitor Tedd's progress, they would realize muggle (squib) wouldn't be able to do it ... in fact, not even normal wizards.