• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Pinup Magical Girl Tedd March 23 2017

33 minutes ago, Scotty said:

There's a "share" link for posting the video on social media and such with a "start at" option to set the time, usually set it a few seconds before the intended moment though.

Oh. Didn't noticed. Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Also Canada's blocked by funimation.

Is youtube-dl blocked as well?

EDIT: probably yes.

The girl is Filia Ul Copt if not even that can be found from that video.

19 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Anyone know a good way to fake your location?

VPN.

I could search google, but I don't have personal experience with anything and you can search google too, so I don't see the point. There are definitely lot of offered options, although many are paid.

(Actually ... I do have experience with openvpn, but just the software, not the service they apparently also offer, and buying own server just to use it definitely wouldn't be cheapest possibility.)

One might assume that Magical Girl Tedd would fight weirdly themed monsters of some sort, but no. She just goes around transforming people who ask her to!

(And bullies and such, but let’s focus on the altruism)

...N!  P!  N!  P!  N!  P!

To me, Tess here is pushing the limits of what I care to see; she's way to close to being unidentifiable as the Tess/Tedd we have grown to like, more like watching a random  character transform. 

I think the "tell" that is critically missing is her expression -- Tess/Tedd would be ecstatic not in the stressed, almost frenetic way this pose shows, but in a more comfortable way, relaxed and contented with the transformation.

3 hours ago, Haylo said:

I think the "tell" that is critically missing is her expression -- Tess/Tedd would be ecstatic not in the stressed, almost frenetic way this pose shows, but in a more comfortable way, relaxed and contented with the transformation.

YOU try to hit target while flying for first time.

It doesn't seem so stressed to me, but if it is, it could easily be caused by inexperience with flying.

On 3/27/2017 at 6:22 AM, hkmaly said:

YOU try to hit target while flying for first time.

It doesn't seem so stressed to me, but if it is, it could easily be caused by inexperience with flying.

No good flyer succeeds at their first take-off, which is sort of trope-ish. Our targets are trees.