• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP: Wednesday March 29, 2017

French. Maid. I blame Tedd.

Now I really wonder if the idea of Charlotte is to reel the enemy robots using their own bots, and about their faces at the last strip.

19 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Darn. Now I want to know what Charlotte was going to say before Susan cut her off. >.<

Also, did Susan really considered chance of success of that plan or did she rejected because of not being cool enough?

15 hours ago, Stature said:

Standard procedure. But Tedd isn't supposed to be in this story line. Neither is Nanase, who could be good target for blame in this case as well.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:
18 hours ago, Stature said:

Standard procedure. But Tedd isn't supposed to be in this story line. Neither is Nanase, who could be good target for blame in this case as well.

I think, in canon, that only Nanase has been seen with a French maid, ah, as a lust object.  That does, of course, assume that Fox is, in fact, a lust object.  I could, of course, be wrong on that point.

11 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I think, in canon, that only Nanase has been seen with a French maid, ah, as a lust object.  That does, of course, that Fox is, in fact, a lust object.  I could, of course, be wrong on that point.

It might be little stretch calling what Fox wears French maid outfit. However, it's likely closest to it from what Nanase has.

The lust object part, meanwhile, is almost confirmed in the comment by how unconvincingly Dan denies it. Although Nanase might not actually do it for that reason ... yet. I think she's preparing/rehearsing something for Ellen.

And yes, this strip was reason why I suggested Nanase as target for blame this time.

18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

It might be little stretch calling what Fox wears French maid outfit. However, it's likely closest to it from what Nanase has.

The lust object part, meanwhile, is almost confirmed in the comment by how unconvincingly Dan denies it. Although Nanase might not actually do it for that reason ... yet. I think she's preparing/rehearsing something for Ellen.

And yes, this strip was reason why I suggested Nanase as target for blame this time.

I think the Playing with Dolls NP showed that Nanase has some...interesting...interests. It's canon that she's curious about what having four breasts is like, plus there's that pinup of Nanase with Fox that may also be canon.

5 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I think the Playing with Dolls NP showed that Nanase has some...interesting...interests.

Everyone, even in-universe, accuses Tedd of being a pervert.  I suspect that Nanase is the real pervert and Susan had a reason to use the term she did here.  Susan may have learned some things about Nanase while in France.