• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

Story Wednesday March 29, 2017

People who should know better and refuse to change would be represented by Rich, while those who are ignorant and confused but willing to learn would be better represented by Larry. There are a lot of both kinds in the world, but we shouldn't let the Riches' douchebaggery prevent us from trying to reach out to the Larrys.

Naivety is not the thing. Internet comments can be so divisive, that it really warms the heart to see/have a supportive fanbase/comment section.

Now, on who has the bigger gravitas between burgers and Susan, and girl alter-ego and Elliot, Elliot sort of takes the win.

8 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=2328

Bless you, Grace. That was exactly my thought last strip, too.

I was part right about Grace making Elliot see that his initial reaction to Tedd wasn't so much different. Elliot definitely fell into the category of those that react to what they see but change their minds as they learn the facts.

6 hours ago, ijuin said:

People who should know better and refuse to change would be represented by Rich, while those who are ignorant and confused but willing to learn would be better represented by Larry. There are a lot of both kinds in the world, but we shouldn't let the Riches' douchebaggery prevent us from trying to reach out to the Larrys.

Some people, unfortunately, just want to watch the world burn.

15 hours ago, ijuin said:

Actually, Larry was only willing to learn after VERY strong wake-up call. Lot of "Larrys" never got such call. Luckily there are people who became willing to learn easier.

11 hours ago, steven567 said:

Thanks for the sharing.

The Moderator: Please do not necropost. If a thread has not been posted in for about two weeks, it should be presumed peacefully dead and left alone. If you must comment on something in an older thread, there are usually relevant threads therefor in the General EGS forum, or one may be started there.