• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Saturday April 1, 2017 (Rental Guard Level 2)

28 minutes ago, Scotty said:

And if you want "Face Off" level disguises, you'd need complexity 5 in disguise PLUS I think it was at least complexity 3 in Medicine because cosmetic surgery.

Wait, you need compexity 3 in Medicine before cosmetic surgery can be done ON you?

I suppose Elliot has complexity 6 and Grace 7.

9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Wait, you need compexity 3 in Medicine before cosmetic surgery can be done ON you?

I suppose Elliot has complexity 6 and Grace 7.

Elliot and Grace cheat.

But seriously, Complexity 3 was enough to do cosmetic stuff, complexity 4 was related to internal organs and implants, complexity 5 was neurosurgery. Complexity 1 and 2 was more for first aid related stuff like stitches/bandaging and setting broken bones.

And of course you couldn't do surgery on yourself, that level of skill would be if you were disguising someone else, disguise complexity 4 and under could easily be done on one's self.