• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Double, Elliot and Susan. April 2, 2017

Tumbler post

tumblr_onrkthBfcV1v0psxyo1_1280.png

If the text with the post is any thing even close to canon, we now have the Secondary OT3 with some changes, in that Susan may be doing more than watching

Also, I like this version of "sexy" Susan better than her leveled up video guard.  It's the hair.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Also, I like this version of "sexy" Susan better than her leveled up video guard.  It's the hair.

I like Susan's hair here better as well, but I'd rather just have the +1 bust increase of the Rental Guard version rather than what looks like a +3 bust increase here.

7 hours ago, mlooney said:

If the text with the post is any thing even close to canon,

It's not. In some cases we can speculate, but this is obviously noncanon.

Also, the spells can be described confusingly but not THIS much confusingly.

And I'm not sure I like the idea of Susan using spells to solve her problem with personal contact, but I definitely don't like the idea of Elliot using spells like that on her.

As a dream scenario, however ...

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Elliot had this dream, he would be so wracked with guilt that someone would literally need to drag him out of bed.

And if it was Susan's?

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
10 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

As a dream scenario, however ...

If Elliot had this dream, he would be so wracked with guilt that someone would literally need to drag him out of bed.

Only if he remembered it clearly enough. Compare his dream with Tedd.

Just now, Scotty said:

And if it was Susan's?

I find quite likely she literally dreams about having less problems with touching people ... especially Elliot.

15 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Susan's lipstick really weirds me out for some reason

It is a bit weird.  Not "oh my god, there are elder gods" weired", just ... weird.

5 minutes ago, mlooney said:

It is a bit weird.  Not "oh my god, there are elder gods" weired", just ... weird.

Agreed.  I'm not making san rolls here but it just looks "off".

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

6 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

It just isn't something Susan would be wearing.  One more thing that makes me feel like this isn't Susan.

So, we all agree.  "Taps wine glass, clears throat" 

Ah, say, The Dan? 

Yeah, a little less lip stick on Susan, please?  Makes us all confused and stuff.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:
4 hours ago, mlooney said:

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

It just isn't something Susan would be wearing.  One more thing that makes me feel like this isn't Susan.

So, we all agree.  "Taps wine glass, clears throat" 

Ah, say, The Dan? 

Yeah, a little less lip stick on Susan, please?  Makes us all confused and stuff.

Based on Dan's description, this would be Elliot getting a spell equivalent of the Tea.

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

Based on Dan's description, this would be Elliot getting a spell equivalent of the Tea.

They both look pretty Tea'ed off...

4 minutes ago, PrimordialSoul253 said:

"Public speaking enhancer".  

A bit overblown, if not exaggeratedly spot-on about "modern public speaking enhancers", wouldn't you say?

Considering another way to enhance public speaking is to imagine the audience naked. I think Elliot should be happy with the spell he got.

On 4/3/2017 at 6:50 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Annie Sue Pig.

I don't know why.  But the big eyed, lipstick wearing version of Susan reminds me of the Muppets Annie Sue Pig.2000?cb=20160509121523

So, lipstick on a pig?

4 minutes ago, ijuin said:

So, lipstick on a pig?

You take that back.  Pig in no way what so ever applies to ANY member of the primary cast nor the secondary cast1, much less to The Hero and Captain, Susan.

1I'm sure we can all agree on at least one person in the 3rd or 4th level cast that does apply to.

39 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I'm sure we can all agree on at least one person in the 3rd or 4th level cast that does apply to.

Also there is secondary cast member who was sad he's not pervert.