• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

More Speculation.

332 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just how cold do you want your revenge served?

Ice cold, please, with a side order of gagh.

A random speculation hit my brain while waiting for my shift to end.

I know this was discussed WAAAAYYYY back before the most recent forum crash.  But I still find the question intriguing.

Down the road a long way, I expect Tedd and Grace to marry and have kids.  It would not surprise me at all if Tedd and Grace each took a turn carrying a child nine months in the human manner.

It also seems possible that they might try for one (or more) via Uryuom egg.  If they chose that option, they could seek additional genetic material for their child.

From whom would Tedd and Grace request genetic material?

What relationship would those people have to the child(ren)?

My thought is that Grace and Tedd would clearly be Mom and Momanddad to the child, so the other contributors would probably be "uncles" and "aunts" in the sense that they are close adult relatives.  And the specific Uryuomco titles probably don't translate to English easily.

But who would they approach in the first place?

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

A random speculation hit my brain while waiting for my shift to end.

I know this was discussed WAAAAYYYY back before the most recent forum crash.  But I still find the question intriguing.

Down the road a long way, I expect Tedd and Grace to marry and have kids.  It would not surprise me at all if Tedd and Grace each took a turn carrying a child nine months in the human manner.

It also seems possible that they might try for one (or more) via Uryuom egg.  If they chose that option, they could seek additional genetic material for their child.

From whom would Tedd and Grace request genetic material?

What relationship would those people have to the child(ren)?

My thought is that Grace and Tedd would clearly be Mom and Momanddad to the child, so the other contributors would probably be "uncles" and "aunts" in the sense that they are close adult relatives.  And the specific Uryuomco titles probably don't translate to English easily.

But who would they approach in the first place?

Any of their friends of course, Sarah, Elliot and Ellen would likely be on board. Nanase I'm not sure, she'd be "aunt" as well as mother and cousin due to being Tedd's cousin.

Justin and Grace are likely pretty close friends now since they work together at the comic shop, so he might. Susan could be the most reluctant, but I dunno.

biologically they'd all be the the child's moms and dads, but publicly they'd likely be the child's godparents.

Also the idea of taking turns being the mother is something I've wanted Nanase and Ellen to be able to do.

It dawns on me, that unless The Dan is doing the current NP because he can't think of any thing else, it might be safe to assume that magic, at least as done by Ellen, isn't going to change anytime soon.  If it is, why spend all this time showing what she can and can not do?

Perhaps because Ellen's contribution to the conflict will be vital and dramatic right up to the point where the system resets.  Then knowing what she did to save the day and how much she lost will make the consequences that much more dramatic.

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

It dawns on me, that unless The Dan is doing the current NP because he can't think of any thing else, it might be safe to assume that magic, at least as done by Ellen, isn't going to change anytime soon.  If it is, why spend all this time showing what she can and can not do?

While it's certain that the NP is filler until Dan gets Goonmanji 2 sorted out, I'm uncertain of the reason why Dan chose this particular subject. I hope it's not to show us what she can do before she loses her magic. I want to say that the choice in doing the NP has no bearing on the main story.