• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Wednesday April 5, 2017

26 minutes ago, Stature said:

I just realized, "How does Mecha Maid from the webcomic Spinnerette do it?"

I don't think Spinnerette will tell.

Note that Mecha Maid consume only LOOKS as maid costume and is actually armor. GR4-C3's costume is likely normal fabric and offers zero protection. Of course, hard to say how much protection will the catsuit offer ... or if android NEEDS armor.

... in any case, catsuit will likely protect better than metal bikini.

That order to not only wear the catsuit but also like it is nasty.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
28 minutes ago, Stature said:

I just realized, "How does Mecha Maid from the webcomic Spinnerette do it?"

I don't think Spinnerette will tell.

Note that Mecha Maid consume only LOOKS as maid costume and is actually armor. GR4-C3's costume is likely normal fabric and offers zero protection. Of course, hard to say how much protection will the catsuit offer ... or if android NEEDS armor.

I think it's a hybrid of both actually, I can't fully remember the details and don't feel like sifting through the archives at the moment, but I think Mecha Maid's suit is a full body suit that allows her to overcome her ALS and have mobility, pretty sure it also has reinforcement in vital areas as well, like an exo-suit. The maid frills are just for the super hero persona.

20 minutes ago, Scotty said:
34 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I think it's a hybrid of both actually, I can't fully remember the details and don't feel like sifting through the archives at the moment, but I think Mecha Maid's suit is a full body suit that allows her to overcome her ALS and have mobility, pretty sure it also has reinforcement in vital areas as well, like an exo-suit. The maid frills are just for the super hero persona.

See wiki. The headband is only thing she needs to not only overcome ALS but get superstrength. The armor provides weaponry and flight capabilities, but I'm sure it's also, well, armor.

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

See wiki. The headband is only thing she needs to not only overcome ALS but get superstrength. The armor provides weaponry and flight capabilities, but I'm sure it's also, well, armor.

Ahh, I guess I assumed that because she always wore an amplifier but was still wheelchair bound for the most part, that the suit also did something to further amplify the effect.

9 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yes, that spot does seem to suit the cat quite well.

Saki spends a lot of time watching the traffic outside the apartment. Because who knows what it would get up to if it wasn't being carefully watched by a cat.

Our cat Baker is more of a backyard sentry. He has a window-mounted berth in the back bedroom and a cat tree in the computer room with a backyard view. Both allow him to scan for ferals and make sure none of the colony members get out of line.

6 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

But... But... Nekomimi?

I would imagine that these would be available only in combat or surveillance mode.